Fighting injured

Hey everyone, I stupidly accepted a fight without checking my fighters injuries and by my calculations he should be injured come fight time (1 day), however when I look at the scout tool it says he won't be injured. Does anyone know if this is reliable?

Here's the fighter - http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=111720

If it happens that he is injured for this fight, how much of a disadvantage does it put me at? Will the effect be minor considering it's just 1 day of injury as opposed to fighting with 10 days of injury or does that not matter? I'll also add that this is a grappling match so we won't be striking.

Thanks for any info.

Looks like he should be good to go fight time but if he's still carrying a 1 day injury that's very nominal. Personally, I wouldn't adjust my gameplan because of it. Haven't heard or seen of a 1 day injury affecting a fighter.

I fought a guy who had 1 day injured and lost so yea. One day injury won't affect your guy at all. 3 days or more may but it is always good to have your guy fight injury free if possible.

From what I know, from guys that fought in EPL - which most of the time was weekly thing, 1 or 2 days isnt really much of a factor D: But again, that's what I heard and that's what I know D:

I don't agree with the 1-2 days don't matter thing, it matters. Don't know if there's a huge difference in 1 and 2 days but I recently fought twice with a 2 day injury and I lost them both easily. My fighters were shadows of themselves and clearly did not perform and I had no chance in hell in those fights.

I'm not impressed by your performance!

From what I know, from guys that fought in EPL - which most of the time was weekly thing, 1 or 2 days isnt really much of a factor D: But again, that's what I heard and that's what I know D:

Those fights of mine were in your EPL seasons. I wouldn't have taken them otherwise cause I did notice they will be fighting injured before accepting. Also then people were saying oooh it doesn't matter and 3 or more is what matters but I think it's bollocks.