An open letter to GAMMA from Synchronicity

rjs2442

It has to do with the GAMMA super fight tradition of putting our top guys against other orgs. It is more intriguing for me (and our own fighters) to have the GAMMA fighter vs Other org, than simply booking fights between each other. Especially when those fighters have already been involved in several title fights and have reached their peak. I usually do this with guys which have already established themselves as long term GAMMA fighters though, that is part of our booking style more than anything else.

Seems very odd of GAMMA to state such a gameplan when in actuality it was this very thing that caused them to bail on an agreement, very hypocritical one could surmise.

• Downvote 1

If where the event takes place is the problem, maybe doing it in a neutral org would be the solution. The neutral org could get 20% of the profit from the event, while the winner between GAMMA/Syn take the remainder. I don't mind holding it at UOC, with the winner getting all profits, so long as all my expenses (arena/production/contracts/etc.) are covered. The org has little hype, so for max gains, a bigger/more hyped org may be better.

• Upvote 1

To get the fights done? IDK, thread started off like it was something. Now slowly dwindlin down to just talk. I just threw an idea out there to try and get it done. Not knowin anything, figured location was the problem. If location isnt the problem, then why isn't it taking place? From the earlier posts it seems GAMMA's end is the one stalling the event.

Completely agree JLP. From what I have heard all 5 of the fights were going to happen in Syn but that deal was obviously pulled out of and I can't say I would blame GAMMA but how they have not come to some kinda agreement is just poor on both parties.

You guys should start a quarterly 'Clash of the Champions' or something. You each get 2 fights on your card and you rotate the 5th every other. If you did it 4 times a year you would both get 3 fights twice

• Upvote 2

It's just a game. The bragging rights should mean way more than abstract numbers like hype and pop. That shit really isnt real. Issuing a challenge and beating your adversary is far more important than numbers in a database. Both sides should man up and get this shit done.

Completely agree JLP. From what I have heard all 5 of the fights were going to happen in Syn but that deal was obviously pulled out of and I can't say I would blame GAMMA but how they have not come to some kinda agreement is just poor on both parties.

You guys should start a quarterly 'Clash of the Champions' or something. You each get 2 fights on your card and you rotate the 5th every other. If you did it 4 times a year you would both get 3 fights twice

Unfortunately it started with 5 in Syn then followed by 5 in GAMMA then it was slashed to 3/3 and then it was decided on 2/2 (2 in Syn followed 2 days later with 2 in GAMMA) on the same weekend but then suddenly the lights went out at that point, we were so close and yet without me knowing so very far, I still want to do this but am getting closer and closer to giving up on it.

• Downvote 1

Unfortunately it started with 5 in Syn then followed by 5 in GAMMA then it was slashed to 3/3 and then it was decided on 2/2 (2 in Syn followed 2 days later with 2 in GAMMA) on the same weekend but then suddenly the lights went out at that point, we were so close and yet without me knowing so very far, I still want to do this but am getting closer and closer to giving up on it.

I dont know Louie. You called Gamma out and created a whole thread and associated drama to go along with it. Just do what it takes to get the competition going. Let all 5 fights take place in Gamma with the agreement that the winner gets to host the next confrontation.

You guys throwing insults and challenges with nothing coming of it would have to go down as one of the biggest let-downs in Tycoon history.

I dont know Louie. You called Gamma out and created a whole thread and associated drama to go along with it. Just do what it takes to get the competition going. Let all 5 fights take place in Gamma with the agreement that the winner gets to host the next confrontation.

You guys throwing insults and challenges with nothing coming of it would have to go down as one of the biggest let-downs in Tycoon history.

I am just about done with this nonsense we had an agreement which I was and still am ready to uphold. So here's the deal, for everyone to witness, I am willing to put up $1M in Tycoon dollars not as a bet but as a gift to help fund your legions of Orgs all I ask is for GAMMA to stop the charade and let's get this done! 2 fights, 3 fights 5 fights I don't care!! The Tycoon Community is screaming for this to happen, the fake little fans who don't truly exist are begging to see it happen, stop the games and DO IT. GAMMA can host the inaugural meeting of greatness, I will not reply again in this thread until my challenge has been accepted!!
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am just about done with this nonsense we had an agreement which I was and still am ready to uphold. So here's the deal, for everyone to witness, I am willing to put up $1M in Tycoon dollars for GAMMA to stop the charade and let's get this done! 2 fights, 3 fights 5 fights I don't care!! The Tycoon Community is screaming for this to happen, the fake little fans who don't truly exist are begging to see it happen, stop the games and DO IT. GAMMA can host the inaugural meeting of greatness, I will not reply again in this thread until my challenge has been accepted!!

And he's back. All on Mentor now. Let's see if he actually has the balls...

It's just a game. The bragging rights should mean way more than abstract numbers like hype and pop. That shit really isnt real. Issuing a challenge and beating your adversary is far more important than numbers in a database. Both sides should man up and get this shit done.

:yes:

I am just about done with this nonsense we had an agreement which I was and still am ready to uphold. So here's the deal, for everyone to witness, I am willing to put up $1M in Tycoon dollars not as a bet but as a gift to help fund your legions of Orgs all I ask is for GAMMA to stop the charade and let's get this done! 2 fights, 3 fights 5 fights I don't care!! The Tycoon Community is screaming for this to happen, the fake little fans who don't truly exist are begging to see it happen, stop the games and DO IT. GAMMA can host the inaugural meeting of greatness, I will not reply again in this thread until my challenge has been accepted!!

So we get 1m, get to host the event (which could be just one) and get the chance to humiliate your org in public? Hmm, i will need to think about that offer.

As a response to j666 and JLP, i do understand what you guys are talking about in terms of bragging rights, but i am an org owner, the fighting part of the game is much less interesting to me, i was even uninvolved in the fighting part for a good 1 1/2 years. Who will win is also irrelevant to me as well. I am obviously interested to find out who has the better talent on their roster, but if x or y fighter wins, it makes no difference................................as long as it is the GAMMA guys :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

well it's not like anyone is going to quit over it or retire or whatever. it's just fun. why else would u play?

I have several reasons why i play this game, i generally like the community and i have quite a few friends here, but I am not sure if this is fun any more, i think it is more of a habit than fun. It feels weird not logging in to see what is happening, after all i have been doing it for 4 1/2 years. :suicide_anim:

• Upvote 2

Just realised its your bday Mentor (it says on the forum homepage)... happy birthday... Guys lets give him a break for the day and get back to bullying him into the event tomorrow lol

• Upvote 1