Championship Showcase!

theking04

I realize this isn't important, and I don't know if it has been mentioned before but I think it would be cool if Fighters had a showcase that displayed all the Championship titles that they have won! I know that you can see in the fight history, but different orgs have didn't belts so I think it would be cool if you could actually see the title and maybe have their title record next to it! Anybody else think this would be cool?

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I think this was brought up long time ago, but would be nice to see something like, "Fighters locker" and it could be a link that would show all the past belts that a fighter has held. Including BJJ belt rack showing the different belts as he moved up, add some little details to the game!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was also thinking that it would be cool for the gyms to have a showcase as well! I mean i'm sure if you go to the top gyms in real life they are going to have some kinda showcase of belts and accomplishments of the fighters that train there. So it could have the Title holding history of the fighters that have or do train there why they have that belt!

Similar idea was brought a few months ago, like Rex mentioned. Too bad that it hadn't been implemented yet.

For the gyms we have something like it:

http://i39.tinypic.com/wqoa4h.png