Part Exchange for Jets.

Much like cars irl, I'd like to see an option where we can part exchange a jet we have for a bigger, better one. I bought a five seater and looking back at it, I should really of get a ten seater. So, I am gunna have to buy a ten seater out-right. I just think adding the part exchange option would be viable for people like myself who want a bigger jet.

Just a thought. Jax.

• Upvote 3

They already have a jet upgrade page, but the cost is so much that it is way cheaper to just buy a new jet.

Yeah I wondered a while back why that's so costly to upgrade your already expensive jet? :(

I bought my jet with VIP days (unfortunately). Now Im totally stuck with it. Upgrading it costs me about the same as buying a new jet and get this: selling my current jet that I own and have paid for would first COST ME 1.4 mil and only after that I could get some money back by selling it. My tiny uneducated brain does not get the logic behind this?!

Or am I missing something here?