Training Question

Instead of creating a new thread about this I'll ask it here (let me know if I should start a new thread so it answers other peoples questions about this) Question: Does Yoga deplete as much energy as boxing, wrestling, cardio etc? Are they all equally depleting as far energy goes?

Thank you....since I've been here I've went over so much stuff...it gets mind boggling for the feeble minded. Thanks Nitrus, sorry for the fail on my part...should have tried harder. :weeping:

No problem :D

If you have another doubt, just go to this page, there's a lot of information, and you'll possible find your answer there :D

Man... I still saw no awnser to my question.

Well, lets explain then..

There's not an status bar for your training progress..

If you're a free user, the only way to see if your fighter improved or not, is taking the actual status, then copy into a .doc file.

Then, you can everyday, check if there's difference.

But, if you have VIP, there's an Tycoon Assistant, where you can see some kind of progress bar, which is "Plus" and "Minus" signals.

You can check how much left for upgrade some skills by that.. its very useful IMO

Do you pay for training a week in advance? So if I left a gym on Wednesday and signed up for a new gym on Thursday, I wouldn't need to pay twice....right?

You pay 1x signing fee whenever you join, then 1x weekly fee on Thursdays, no matter when you joined.

If you're joining a new gym, the best thing to do is leave the old one on Thursday morning and then join the new one on Friday morning, so you'd miss a couple of sessions but not pay the weekly fee at the new gym.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, lets explain then..

There's not an status bar for your training progress..

If you're a free user, the only way to see if your fighter improved or not, is taking the actual status, then copy into a .doc file.

Then, you can everyday, check if there's difference.

But, if you have VIP, there's an Tycoon Assistant, where you can see some kind of progress bar, which is "Plus" and "Minus" signals.

You can check how much left for upgrade some skills by that.. its very useful IMO

by this do you mean we just look and check if our stat goes from useless to abysmal or are you talking about something else?

You pay 1x signing fee whenever you join, then 1x weekly fee on Thursdays, no matter when you joined.

If you're joining a new gym, the best thing to do is leave the old one on Thursday morning and then join the new one on Friday morning, so you'd miss a couple of sessions but not pay the weekly fee at the new gym.

Bah i left on Wednesday and joined a gym on Thursday so did i pay twice (The signing fee for joining a gym and the Thursday fee?)

Also since i left my gyms on Wednesday my training has been set to no training automatically and its still greyed out on Thursday night, will i not be able to train til next Wednesday?

You'll be able to change it back to training on Sunday night. Did you change it to "no training" or did you just press leave gym and it set you to no training automatically?

When i left the gym on Wednesday it changed it and i had no option of changing to part time/full time when i joined the new gym on Thursday

When i left the gym on Wednesday it changed it and i had no option of changing to part time/full time when i joined the new gym on Thursday

Same with me JIM...I was going to let it ride out till Sunday but I really shouldn't have to. I left a gym and joined another one and I'm automatically set to NO training till Sunday. If you can fix it Tycoon fine, if you're busy doing more important things he can rest a couple of days, he needs some...no biggie either way.

New Question:

You know if you train, say... wrestling drill and no one else is training that then you get nothing. Can I set two of my guys up to train wrestling drills so they can train together or must I train with fighters who are not under my management?

You can train with your own guys.

Regarding freeing these guys up, I've not got any names so will have to leave them. Sorry about that - hopefully the extra few dollars will come in handy and anyway, I'll spend the time trying to fix the problem rather than freeing them up :)

You can train with your own guys.

Regarding freeing these guys up, I've not got any names so will have to leave them. Sorry about that - hopefully the extra few dollars will come in handy and anyway, I'll spend the time trying to fix the problem rather than freeing them up :)

Those guys were in my alliance, their names are in the other thread.

question: when you want to rest your fighter but still put him in full time training do you just select the line (_____) that separates the coaches from the sparring to rest him for the session?

For example, under the coaches, there's a line

"---------"

That line I can't select, which I think is the right thing, there's not wrong with me :D

But the question that the guy made, was if I should select that line, that separates, so I notice that I can't select that line, and maybe he can, which is wrong..isn't?