Louie I hereby challenge you

AK47

Louie you are a wanker and need to be destroyed!!! i will fight you in game one on one. well idk if you do 1v1 since your seamen covered face enjoys more then 6 men at a time. wait i must get back to the subject. I DONT GIVE A FUCK who you choose to fight , as long as it is fair. WAIT A SECOND I SAID FAIR AND SOMETHING TO DO WITH LOUIE IN THE SAME SENTENCE WTF!!! we know you only take lopsided fights since your opp to rank ratio is shit.. YOU MAD BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Louie you are a wanker and need to be destroyed!!! i will fight you in game one on one. well idk if you do 1v1 since your seamen covered face enjoys more then 6 men at a time. wait i must get back to the subject. I DONT GIVE A FUCK who you choose to fight , as long as it is fair. WAIT A SECOND I SAID FAIR AND SOMETHING TO DO WITH LOUIE IN THE SAME SENTENCE WTF!!! we know you only take lopsided fights since your opp to rank ratio is shit.. YOU MAD BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always found the use of capitals in the online world - meant someone was shouting in text. Looks like the "mad one" is you AK.

Also grab a fucking dictionary next time you post you illiterate fuck - check the spelling and meaning of "seamen" save you looking like even more of a fucking dick.

• Upvote 4