Best undefeated fighters in the game

There are so many variables in this game that it's extremely difficult to keep even an exceptional fighter unbeaten - here is the current crop of undefeated fighters.

The Undefeated (12+ wins) *updated 26 July 2015

Titus Pullo (23-0)

Tommy Grunge (21-0)

Colin Croft (16-0) #4 Light Heavyweight

Edogawa Conan (15-0) #1 Welterweight, #3 P4P

Stu Grimson (15-0)

Fernando Prado (14-0) #3 Lightweight

Wrestler Savvy (14-0)

Jandre Vorster (13-0)

Arthur Pinto (13-0)

Vaclav Mika (12-0)

De Bruyne (12-0)

Divock Origi (12-0)

Oddly enough of the 12 fighters;

- 6 are based in Vegas

- 4 are based in New York

- 2 are based in St Petersburg

Competition easier in the US? :)

• Upvote 5

Fatu Tua his winning streak was 15 fights. I had a pleasure to be his manager for a few fights. His skills wasn't impressive same like his learning hidden but power in his hands is hughe. Former Ascension champ. Of course his winning streak wasn't under my command. It happened under his creator and great manager - "Clever" Hans Schmidt.

Btw. My first thought after seeing the topic's title was Scotty Bennet aka BEAST!

Bragi~

Got my ass kicked badly by both guys lol... super impressive. Now it's time for the final step up for both guys (while Silva already fought in the deepest bantamweight div this game has ever seen i guess, still most of the time ID restricted) and i am sure both will get that done in top notch fashion. Kuzuri vs Silva was kinda done deal already, i'm sure we get to see that one this year.

• Upvote 1

i personally think that if fighter got really good unbeaten record hes fighting in wrong league.. even if your fighter got really good hiddens its impossible to get 20-0 if you fight guys who are really at same lvl...

and about scotty bennet hes ok at striking but hes clinch game is CRAZY i dont even know how is possible to dominate that much in clinch. year ago he raped my almu tantor 100-0 at clinch and my tantor had exeptional clinchwork..... still doesent understand how thats possible...

if you want perfect record: beat cans or get really fast learner with good hiddens and a lot luck..

• Upvote 2

i personally think that if fighter got really good unbeaten record hes fighting in wrong league..

But isn't that part of the game? As a manager you have to, well, manage your fighters' careers the best you can, and that involves building him up slowly, not accepting unwinnable fights etc. He's only 25, and there's so much quality in the 205 division I think it's sensible to wait for the right moment to make the step up.

As for his clinch, it's probably Elite with Elite strength to match.

• Upvote 1

But isn't that part of the game? As a manager you have to, well, manage your fighters' careers the best you can, and that involves building him up slowly, not accepting unwinnable fights etc. He's only 25, and there's so much quality in the 205 division I think it's sensible to wait for the right moment to make the step up.

As for his clinch, it's probably Elite with Elite strength to match.

yep thats true its everybodys own decision when they want their fighters to get bigger leagues. when i got fight with my projects i usually know before fight that im gonna win it or lose.. because i know my fighters really well...

i just meant that scotty bennet got good hiddens,tactics, propably really good learning speed and a lot luck thats why he has been dominating. at 5m-10m tournament we see scotty fighting against really solid guys. it really shows that is scotty ready or not.

For Starters Bennet entered my U 21 tourney and most of his opponents were unknown if I remember correctly he was nt even in the top 3-5 favourites to win. But he came through the lot and won the tourney with a 2 or 4 million paycheck great start to his career. He's now probably in 1 of the best I'd restricted orgs in game. Plus his manager is a great manager.

On a side note if you think he's fighting bums. JLP has entered Scotty in my 205 tourney at Ascensiob with the probably few of the best lightweights in the game so you can see if he's the real Deal soon. Personally I think he's a Beast

i personally think that if fighter got really good unbeaten record hes fighting in wrong league.. even if your fighter got really good hiddens its impossible to get 20-0 if you fight guys who are really at same lvl.

if you want perfect record: beat cans or get really fast learner with good hiddens and a lot luck..

I agree with this, +1

For example GAMMA used to have guy going 10 win streaks when we was a smaller organization. I even had a fighter go 19-0 to begin with. Now though you rarely see anyone go anything beyond 7-8 fights in a row and even that is very very rare (once every year). I have signed plenty of 10-0 fighters for GAMMA. Their skills are also similar to most of my guys. I put him up against a mid level opponent and he gets mauled. in fact i had 10-0 fighters losing 3 in a row and getting released or downgraded. Your fight record means nothing unless you are fighting similar skilled opponents. If you go 20-10 against guys of similar skills, managed by top level managers, that is a huge achievement. It is worth more than going 30-0 against Non-VIP managed cans.

In short, if you want lovely 10-0 records join an ID restricted org where you are the best fighter to begin with and stay there for a year beating up lesser opponents. Take a look at the guys the people above fought, especially early on and you will see that most of them were lower ranking, lower skilled.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

I agree with this, +1

For example GAMMA used to have guy going 10 win streaks when we was a smaller organization. I even had a fighter go 19-0 to begin with. Now though you rarely see anyone go anything beyond 7-8 fights in a row and even that is very very rare (once every year). I have signed plenty of 10-0 fighters for GAMMA. Their skills are also similar to most of my guys. I put him up against a mid level opponent and he gets mauled. in fact i had 10-0 fighters losing 3 in a row and getting released or downgraded. Your fight record means nothing unless you are fighting similar skilled opponents. If you go 20-10 against guys of similar skills, managed by top level managers, that is a huge achievement. It is worth more than going 30-0 against Non-VIP managed cans.

In short, if you want lovely 10-0 records join an ID restricted org where you are the best fighter to begin with and stay there for a year beating up lesser opponents. Take a look at the guys the people above fought, especially early on and you will see that most of them were lower ranking, lower skilled.

Kind of disagree with your last bit there. I'd restricted orgs are there so it's fair Fighting while you train your guy up untill ready to fight with the big boys. Otherwise your just signing to a org to lose if you sign to a established weight division fighting established fighters they have the advantage.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(...)

Lots of established managers are joing to an ID restricted orgs (you have a few fighters in restircted orgs too). Top restricted orgs have lots of talented fighters, if you do not believe me come to CF:L. I've a middleweight fighter in the org and in that division there is lots of decent fighters. Similar situation is in the other divisions.

Bragi~

• Upvote 2

There are always 2-3 ID restricted orgs where you fight top notch managers, both mentioned orgs as prime examples, those generalisation when it comes to ID restricted orgs start to piss me off i have to say (not pointing at you here, Mentor). Especially coming from guys that beastfarm and then sign in solid orgs (like GAMMA who have a solid policy when it comes to unhyped but skilled guys) but per se get bottom-fed because those guys ranked low there may have skills on frist sight but plenty of flaws. When your projects are solid and you sign with one of the top 2-3 ID restricted orgs, you soon can fight the best up and comers from skilled managers and have lots of fun in their early years, this is pretty damn great and challenging. Is it a thin line (and depends much on the quality of the org owner)? Of course it is, but any other way has the same flaws but in a different garment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not true. Also, where do you send your mentees to fight? GAMMA?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not true. Also, where do you send your mentees to fight? GAMMA?

Only 4 of 10 Mentor's mentees (40% my favourite percentage amount) are fighting/fought for GAMMA.

Bragi~

Just my 2 cents here, but I actually hope a new guy I make loses his first QFC so that way I can get an idea on his morale hidden. I think there are a few people who also think along those lines so seeing an undefeated guy is more rare now.

• Upvote 1

I am not saying that you should not fight in a ID restricted org. What i am saying is that the guys you mentioned pretty much stayed in a ID restricted org. Find me a guy which fought in Evolution, EMP, Blitz, GAMMA, ASC, CFC, Versus, TTFC or SYN with a relatively recent +10 win streak.

I remember there was a guy with a 30-0 win streak and he did it within 3 months or something and more than 1/2 of those were against 3-4 fighters :-)

Anyway, all i am saying is that a i appreciate what the above fighters achieved. Getting 15+ wins against lower competition is still impressive. I know i have screwed up more than once in fights i was suppose to be the favorite. Both fighters mentioned seem to me as being legit talent.

Our best streak was Raz Matazz

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=25622

He went 19-0. However a lot of those wins were against guys which had later created a pretty decent career such as:

Frank Sinatra (Top 100 p4p)

Alexander Khalifman (Top 100 p4p)

Hunter Rose (Top 300 p4p)

Carter Pewterschmidt (Top 500 p4p)

Dwayne Hicks (Top 500 p4p)

Mikhail Yudovich (Top 100 p4p)

His eventual loss was against Tonal.

• Upvote 2

I thought this would be worth a mention, he wasn't my guy but he fought for me at Ring of Fire, looked like he was on his way to being a top fighter then his manager went inactivity and apparently had a shit ton of VIP time becuz he still has all of his fighters!

Kenny Horn(17-0)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=147590

I am not saying that you should not fight in a ID restricted org. What i am saying is that the guys you mentioned pretty much stayed in a ID restricted org. Find me a guy which fought in Evolution, EMP, Blitz, GAMMA, ASC, CFC, Versus, TTFC or SYN with a relatively recent +10 win streak.

I remember there was a guy with a 30-0 win streak and he did it within 3 months or something and more than 1/2 of those were against 3-4 fighters :-)

Anyway, all i am saying is that a i appreciate what the above fighters achieved. Getting 15+ wins against lower competition is still impressive. I know i have screwed up more than once in fights i was suppose to be the favorite. Both fighters mentioned seem to me as being legit talent.

Our best streak was Raz Matazz

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=25622

He went 19-0. However a lot of those wins were against guys which had later created a pretty decent career such as:

Frank Sinatra (Top 100 p4p)

Alexander Khalifman (Top 100 p4p)

Hunter Rose (Top 300 p4p)

Carter Pewterschmidt (Top 500 p4p)

Dwayne Hicks (Top 500 p4p)

Mikhail Yudovich (Top 100 p4p)

His eventual loss was against Tonal.

actually he started 20-0 in gamma (22-0 including his prior fights), before his loss to tonal. :P

Bennet has beaten 7 fighters currently in the top 1000. More than a few of them are top prospects as well.

His opponents have an adjusted win % of 69%.

Nothing wrong with being in a ID org, but when you hit 25-26 years old its time to leave and see what you really have. I don't expect him to win the Ascension tourney, but I feel like I need to step up his level of competition.

• Upvote 2

I never get long undefeated streaks, I fight too early and too often for that. But somewhat similar to Scotty, I took my 150k (26 yo) fighter who has a record of 15-4 (unfortunately 3 of those losses to a certain finn whose name I won't mention) http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=151485 who has run his record in the Immortals 185 and 205 divisions, being a champ at 185 but unsuccessful at 205 twice. Now he moves to Ascension and up to his natural weight class to see if he has what it takes to be a top dog.

I never get long undefeated streaks, I fight too early and too often for that. But somewhat similar to Scotty, I took my 150k (26 yo) fighter who has a record of 15-4 (unfortunately 3 of those losses to a certain finn whose name I won't mention) http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=151485 who has run his record in the Immortals 185 and 205 divisions, being a champ at 185 but unsuccessful at 205 twice. Now he moves to Ascension and up to his natural weight class to see if he has what it takes to be a top dog.

my all-time longest unbeaten streak with 1 fighter is 6-0. i think jin sen rattled off sumthin' like 19-20 straight after losing his first 4? some shit like that. tonal went 4-0 before losing to doomsday and jigoro kane started his career with a nc looool. u don't have to be undefeated to be good.

• Upvote 1