Ethan Downs: BAMF

Rambo

Ethan Downs is a BAMF who owns a pair of the biggest balls in MMATycoon. He plays by his own rules and doesn't follow tycoon's trend setter fads. He rolls the dice how he wants to roll them. But that's not what this is about.

Originality is under appreciated and Ethan Downs has one of the most interesting rosters in this game. So I've taken 49 minutes to highlight some of his fighters. That is 49 minutes of my life that I'll never get back, I will accept donations here, my manager ID is 4744 if you'd like to send a manager-to-manager transfer, fuck thank you in advance.

Waru Kuzuri (34-8-0)
I've said it many times and I'll say it again... Waru Kuzuri is the second coming of Japanese Jesus. Everybody knows he's a legend, but what people don't know is that he's one of Mike Tycoon's comical easter eggs in this game. He's Tycoons Takanori Gomi. It's obvious Mike reprogrammed the game and implemented a secret Takanori Gomi career package hidden. Kuzuri (34-8) and Gomi (34-9) both sport an earily similar record. They both started their careers 24-2. They're both Japanese and their fighting style is practically identical at times. They're "hiddens" would be identical. Kuzuri is one of the greatest and most dominant lighter fighters in the history of this game. In a class with Ekaku, Otso, Jafar, Slaughter, Lomax... Rafa Silva deserves an honorable mention. Kuzuri vs Silva. Make it happen.

-------------

Neo Kable (16-0-0)
Neo Kable is the resulting product of decades of scientific research and development. Born in a science lab and trained in the Matrix, his learning potential is limitless. Kable's artificial mind is consumed by calculations of the physical destruction of all who oppose him in his programmed mission of ultimate MMA supremacy.
What Ethan doesn't mention is that they used Golden Glory's DNA to create him. Prove me wrong.
http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b3.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b18.jpg
Is this a coincidence?
Is this another one of Mike's funny behind the scenes jokes?
Both starting their careers 16-0. Obviously Glory did it consistently against tougher competition and in what most would call a tougher W/C, but personally I know think it gets harder and harder to win consistently the heavier you get, but Kable's still the #1 fighter in his W/C and the champ in the #1 org in the game.

-------------

Apollo Jackson (12-1-0)
Granite Chin + KO Slam + KO Flying Knee
Jackson creates a bit of distance and cracks Sullivan with a massive left hook! Sullivan crumples out of camera shot, completely unconscious! He's been Nelmarked! Jackson stares at him for a moment then struts over to his corner, victorious.
Timo Jutila throws an ugly left hook that misses and Jackson counters with a right hand from hell and Timo Jutila is out cold! A vicious knockout!
Enough said.

-------------

Craig Hanks (20-8-1)
Brother of Fred Hanks. When you take Chuck Liddell's DNA and splice it with Dan Hardy's and Robbie Lawler's, you end up with "Crossbones". He's pretty much a Welterweight version of Chuck Liddell, with a much better chin. He's not the type of fighter you want to get in a bar fight with.

-------------

Budo Rei (24-14-0) and Djoser Rei (24-11-0) are tycoon's American version of the Rua brothers. American as in, what's BJJ? We like boxing! Budo Rei goes out on his shield, win, lose, or draw. He's been in some of the most exciting fights in the history of tycoon, and his win over War Machine was possibly the all time greatest upset in the history of the game.

-------------

Nephew of The Mad Ronin, Kabuto refuses instruction and forges his own path toward world annihilation.
You don't know who he is, yet. But you'll prolly regret it when you do.

-------------
And the rest of his roster is filled with colorful characters with entertaining bios that you can check out on your own with only a few clicks away.
Janne Finland is also a guy who has great bios and characters, but I'm not wasting my time writing about any finnfuckers.
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Awesome write-up and I agree, Ethan is an awesome manager. One thing I would have added to Ethan's bio is that he has the "patience of a saint." For example, after Apollo Jackson took a brutal loss and I rage sacked him, Ethan calmly walked over to Apollo, put his arm around him, and the rest is history.

Keep up the good work, Ethan. You deserved this write-up.

• Upvote 2

Unlike myself, Ethan has had numerous successes in this game :D All I do is mope around in the mid levels while he is like well he looks good, straight to Ascension/EVO/UPG/Syn in game that I cannot immediately name because I am a lazy bastard and don't feel like naming.

Budo Rei (24-14-0) and Djoser Rei (24-11-0) are tycoon's American version of the Rua brothers. American as in, what's BJJ? We like boxing! Budo Rei goes out on his shield, win, lose, or draw. He's been in some of the most exciting fights in the history of tycoon, and his win over War Machine was possibly the all time greatest upset in the history of the game.

Fuck you for bringing that up. AND what do you mean mean possibly?

Ethan: BAMF

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...