tycoontools.com going down next month

igorbyhenikov

Last news what i heard was that Widing was supposed to add those features in his site but the guy who made tycoontools has gone missing.

If there is any possibility to someone contact the guy and get tycoontools features to some other site, these are starting to be the last moments. I hope that we do not lose these awesome features.

Yeah, we talked about this with Jeff and he was supposed to email me the stuff, but he has gone missing, this is the last PM I got from him:

"It doesn't expire until sometime in the middle of November. Still quite a while to go, but I thought it was best to get it sorted sooner rather than later :)

I'll send the files over to you at some point this week."

This conversation happened early september, If someone knows him please tell him to email the stuff to me.

Yeah, we talked about this with Jeff and he was supposed to email me the stuff, but he has gone missing, this is the last PM I got from him:

"It doesn't expire until sometime in the middle of November. Still quite a while to go, but I thought it was best to get it sorted sooner rather than later :)

I'll send the files over to you at some point this week."

This conversation happened early september, If someone knows him please tell him to email the stuff to me.

Can you send him email and ask him to send the files? If he has forgotten.

I think it's down right now? :(

It's ok now. Something I have noticed is that sometimes it looks like it is down. For example the last time I used it I tried to access it from my laptop then phone with no luck. A few attempts later I managed to get on.

It did it a few weeks back as well so just try a few times.

Hey guys.

Apologies for continually going missing. I am super super busy in real life, but I've now made a complete copy of the website/database and sent it to Widing (and sent a copy to Mike, too).

The site is now in maintenance mode, meaning a couple of features (small things like being able to create new tournaments) won't work for a bit.

The next steps are for Widing to host a copy of the new site somewhere, and then for me to transfer the domain to him so that his copy of the site becomes the live one. At that point, the site will come out of maintenance mode and normal service will be resumed.

Cheers,
Jeff

• Upvote 19

Hey guys.

Apologies for continually going missing. I am super super busy in real life, but I've now made a complete copy of the website/database and sent it to Widing (and sent a copy to Mike, too).

The site is now in maintenance mode, meaning a couple of features (small things like being able to create new tournaments) won't work for a bit.

The next steps are for Widing to host a copy of the new site somewhere, and then for me to transfer the domain to him so that his copy of the site becomes the live one. At that point, the site will come out of maintenance mode and normal service will be resumed.

Cheers,

Jeff

Big thanks Jeff :)

Hopefully we'll see you return to the game sometime in the future!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys.

Cheers,

Jeff

:notworthy:

Hey guys.

Cheers,

Jeff

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1