BEEF Montreal Smack Talk Thread

Scooby

Congratulations on your big win. I've never beaten an 18 year old with a 26 year old, so its impossible for me to understand the overwhelming sense of accomplishment you have here today.

lol

Congratulations on your big win. I've never beaten an 18 year old with a 26 year old, so its impossible for me to understand the overwhelming sense of accomplishment you have here today.

Doesn't change the fact that

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-29221-Chris-Tucker-You-Got-Knocked-T-kZN2.gif

And 2 years of training from the age of 16 should be enough to catch up on skills with a 25 year old creation, old chap! :yes:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w35.jpg

Guil Ty:

My manager informed me that JLP thought I just landed a lucky punch. Well fair enough, I understand why he would think it was because unfortunately the young hipster's chin could only handle a couple of shots, disallowing me to show how much more dominant I am!

So, I see one way to sort this out............. Rematch!? I highly doubt he wants to get knocked out in a matter of seconds again though so I look forward to whatever excuse he has in stock for us.

• Upvote 1

And 2 years of training from the age of 16 should be enough to catch up on skills with a 25 year old creation, old chap! :yes:

Gratz Rory, big win. I believe it would be nominated to KO or Upset of 2014. :D I would vote for ya...

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w35.jpg

Guil Ty:

My manager informed me that JLP thought I just landed a lucky punch. Well fair enough, I understand why he would think it was because unfortunately the young hipster's chin could only handle a couple of shots, disallowing me to show how much more dominant I am!

So, I see one way to sort this out............. Rematch!? I highly doubt he wants to get knocked out in a matter of seconds again though so I look forward to whatever excuse he has in stock for us.

let's see the rematch !!

LOL, still reveling in the biggest victory of your tycoon career? I actually never made an excuse, I congratulated you on your big win:

I got a good laugh at you getting all defensive over my congratulations over your big win.

DeVanzo doesnt have any phyiscals and has almost the exact same skills of a 20 year old moderate learner I have at this point. I'll gladly fight you again and spam CT for a few weeks. Let's put some money on it and make it interesting.

I never understood why scrub managers make 25 year olds to beat up on young fighters, but I guess if its the only way you can get a win you got to do what you got to do.

LOL, still reveling in the biggest victory of your tycoon career? I actually never made an excuse, I congratulated you on your big win:

I got a good laugh at you getting all defensive over my congratulations over your big win.

DeVanzo doesnt have any phyiscals and has almost the exact same skills of a 20 year old moderate learner I have at this point. I'll gladly fight you again and spam CT for a few weeks. Let's put some money on it and make it interesting.

I never understood why scrub managers make 25 year olds to beat up on young fighters, but I guess if its the only way you can get a win you got to do what you got to do.

haha the smack talk is made for rubbing salt in the wound of the victim... well at least for cbombs like me.

I guessed DeVanzo didnt have very good physicals due to his rather impressive primaries for his age perhaps you should have been wiser with training in the lead up to the fight. And when you call everyone in the org a pussy for ducking you, then expect to get knocked the F out.

Also, he is one of the only 25 year olds i have ever made and i even called him GuilTy showing that I am not proud of the creation. But it was a dark time in my manager career and I created the almighty Guil Ty! He has not let me down so no regrets!

As for the rematch sure make it whenever you want in the next month or 2, I don't wanna get in the way of your wee lads training.

Pat yourself on the back if your still reading this lol but I'd finally like to say, I cant tell if you are actually being hostile or just 'smacktalking' anymore as you are not replying with your character and seem a little snappy. That was not my intention if you are, I just like smack talkin.

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w22.jpg

Tom Quin

@Mike Marin: Cat got your tongue? You've been quiet lately, finally regretting calling me out? I get that and you know what since I'm such a nice guy I'll finish you quickly so the embarrassment doesn't last long.

Mike Marin

@Tom Quin I been busy with my camp and i figured id leave you alone and let you use this time to say your goodbyes to your loved ones because after our fight your not likely to remember them after the beating your poor pretty faced is about to take at the hands of my superor striking

haha the smack talk is made for rubbing salt in the wound of the victim... well at least for cbombs like me.

I guessed DeVanzo didnt have very good physicals due to his rather impressive primaries for his age perhaps you should have been wiser with training in the lead up to the fight. And when you call everyone in the org a pussy for ducking you, then expect to get knocked the F out.

Also, he is one of the only 25 year olds i have ever made and i even called him GuilTy showing that I am not proud of the creation. But it was a dark time in my manager career and I created the almighty Guil Ty! He has not let me down so no regrets!

As for the rematch sure make it whenever you want in the next month or 2, I don't wanna get in the way of your wee lads training.

Pat yourself on the back if your still reading this lol but I'd finally like to say, I cant tell if you are actually being hostile or just 'smacktalking' anymore as you are not replying with your character and seem a little snappy. That was not my intention if you are, I just like smack talkin.

I'm not upset at all. However, I think its funny when people trash talk about wins in fights where they are the huge favorite. Especially when they put a great deal of effort into finding fights where they have a huge advantage. Thats what people who make 25 year olds and enter them into id restricted orgs or qfc's are all about. It's a punk move and sadly its something that is done regularly in this game.

Scooby offered DeVanzo 3-4 fights in a matter of a week and all the opponents turned them down. So I posted something in character about it, hardly calling everyone in the org a pussy. You then, seeing a nice mismatch in your favor, called me out. I was pretty sure I would get stomped, because at that point I had only done one ct a week. I accepted anyway because I dont mind losing with a young fighter. I didnt know it would be the biggest win of your career though. So I was a little amused when I read your smack talk afterwards. I cracked up when you went off after I congratulated you and this last post you made was best of all.

I like to get my projects fights early and losses early actually help you figure out how to build your fighter. It's also pretty dumb to waste ct's on a young fighter when physical learning speed is a constant throughout a fighters career. Scoobs can make the fight for a few weeks from now and I'll spam CT's for it. Lets put 500k up as a bet on the fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Rory will trash talk when a fighter trash talks, he will trash talk when he wins and when he gets KTFO. He is also guilty of trash talking himself into fights he can't win, accepting fights he shouldn't take and completely guilty of being one of the best managers in tycoon. He is one of the best because he doesn't analyse stats, work percentages etc, he brings personality to statistics, creates controversy, and above all brings a great sense of humour to it. Step into the cage with Rory and accept you will get trashed.

However to insult him as conniving manager that targets mismatches is plain wrong, and I think most managers who know Rory are aware he accepts fights first and looks at the match up later, and going by his record, quite often he forgets the latter.

• Upvote 1

Ahh ok lets do this. Where is Judge Judy when you need her!

I'm not upset at all. However, I think its funny when people trash talk about wins in fights where they are the huge favorite. Especially when they put a great deal of effort into finding fights where they have a huge advantage. Thats what people who make 25 year olds and enter them into id restricted orgs or qfc's are all about. It's a punk move and sadly its something that is done regularly in this game.

Bad memory my friend, you said in "chat 9/10 times I win that fight", just after the fight. I was in chat asking everyone who they think would win before the fight and they all said you, meaning that you were indeed the favorite. Also, I have not asked to fight any 1 of guil ty's 6 fights 3 have been QFC's so technically i could have been matched against another 25 year old and the others were just offered to me, so like the brave man i am i accepted them. As for people who abuse 'the power' of the 25 y/o if you look at my roster he is the only one.

Scooby offered DeVanzo 3-4 fights in a matter of a week and all the opponents turned them down. So I posted something in character about it, hardly calling everyone in the org a pussy. You then, seeing a nice mismatch in your favor, called me out. I was pretty sure I would get stomped, because at that point I had only done one ct a week. I accepted anyway because I dont mind losing with a young fighter.

Then along came 'the great devanzo' with his trash talk, which I actually enjoyed:

(See Page 13)

My mistake you didnt call everyone 'pussys' , you called them 'vags'. After seeing you wanted a fight and all the vags declined I thought i was doing you a favor by accepting your call out. I even thought I would probably lose but I didn't mind as I was planning on releasing GuilTy in the near future. Your a tough one to please, your calling out everyone then your calling me out for being a can crusher after sending DeVanzo into a another dimension! :OMG:

I didnt know it would be the biggest win of your career though. So I was a little amused when I read your smack talk afterwards. I cracked up when you went off after I congratulated you and this last post you made was best of all.

I like to get my projects fights early and losses early actually help you figure out how to build your fighter. It's also pretty dumb to waste ct's on a young fighter when physical learning speed is a constant throughout a fighters career. Scoobs can make the fight for a few weeks from now and I'll spam CT's for it. Lets put 500k up as a bet on the fight.

Lol biggest fight of my career... Dunno if you are aware that this is the smack talk thread, where you post.. well, smack talk. And how did i lose it after you congratulated me (which was obviously a sarcastic, butt hurt congratulations). Can't believe it has come to some big debate haha madness! Also I find it funny how much you found my smack talk funny because i can tell you didnt laugh once behind that keyboard. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Ok then rant - wars over! Book the fight for a few weeks scooby as requested... (guessing that means 3 weeks?) As for the cash, something tells me you are a lot richer than i am. Lets make it 200K as I have to pay 1.5mil for the end of my tourney and plan on closing the shit out of that org and start up a pvt gym. Deal?

• Upvote 3

Ok then rant - wars over! Book the fight for a few weeks scooby as requested... (guessing that means 3 weeks?) As for the cash, something tells me you are a lot richer than i am. Lets make it 200K as I have to pay 1.5mil for the end of my tourney and plan on closing the shit out of that org and start up a pvt gym. Deal?

Yeah u do have to pay me a lot of money for winning your tournament

Rory will trash talk when a fighter trash talks, he will trash talk when he wins and when he gets KTFO. He is also guilty of trash talking himself into fights he can't win, accepting fights he shouldn't take and completely guilty of being one of the best managers in tycoon. He is one of the best because he doesn't analyse stats, work percentages etc, he brings personality to statistics, creates controversy, and above all brings a great sense of humour to it. Step into the cage with Rory and accept you will get trashed.

However to insult him as conniving manager that targets mismatches is plain wrong, and I think most managers who know Rory are aware he accepts fights first and looks at the match up later, and going by his record, quite often he forgets the latter.

I know this to be 100% true.

JLP's fighter of Respectable, Proficient, Wonderful, Purple Belt fights Rory's fighter of Remarkable, Abysmal, Strong White Belt. And Rory gets called a can crusher. WTF is wrong with people in this game I thought Stu Pidasol was bad but JLP is being totally moronic.

Rory Gambled on high damage and won, next fight I doubt the gamble will work, especially with an even higher skills advantage for JLP's guy.

I know this to be 100% true.

JLP's fighter of Respectable, Proficient, Wonderful, Purple Belt fights Rory's fighter of Remarkable, Abysmal, Strong White Belt. And Rory gets called a can crusher. WTF is wrong with people in this game I thought Stu Pidasol was bad but JLP is being totally moronic.

Rory Gambled on high damage and won, next fight I doubt the gamble will work, especially with an even higher skills advantage for JLP's guy.

Rory called himself one. He talked about naming his figher Guil Ty because he was using him to beat younger fighters in ID restricted orgs. DeVanzo has high primes but almost no phyiscals. I would imagine Rory's fighter is the exact opposite because you can get a 25 year old physicals up much easier than primes or secondaries. Physicals are pretty much everything in the first few years of a career, anyone who has ever been in a creation tourney knows this.

Ahh ok lets do this. Where is Judge Judy when you need her!

You know Rory is getting serious when we start going point by point!

Bad memory my friend, you said in "chat 9/10 times I win that fight", just after the fight. I was in chat asking everyone who they think would win before the fight and they all said you, meaning that you were indeed the favorite. Also, I have not asked to fight any 1 of guil ty's 6 fights 3 have been QFC's so technically i could have been matched against another 25 year old and the others were just offered to me, so like the brave man i am i accepted them. As for people who abuse 'the power' of the 25 y/o if you look at my roster he is the only one.

I'm pretty sure I said 9/10 I win the decision. Landing a huge punch right off the start was your best chance of winning. A full energy combo from a HW to a LHW should rock the lhw. You did ask for the fight against DeVanzo, so I don't know how you could even say that you never asked for an opponent.

Then along came 'the great devanzo' with his trash talk, which I actually enjoyed:

(See Page 13)

My mistake you didnt call everyone 'pussys' , you called them 'vags'. After seeing you wanted a fight and all the vags declined I thought i was doing you a favor by accepting your call out. I even thought I would probably lose but I didn't mind as I was planning on releasing GuilTy in the near future. Your a tough one to please, your calling out everyone then your calling me out for being a can crusher after sending DeVanzo into a another dimension! :OMG:

It's pretty obvious that I am calling all the guys who refused to fight DeVanzo vags.

Lol biggest fight of my career... Dunno if you are aware that this is the smack talk thread, where you post.. well, smack talk. And how did i lose it after you congratulated me (which was obviously a sarcastic, butt hurt congratulations). Can't believe it has come to some big debate haha madness! Also I find it funny how much you found my smack talk funny because i can tell you didnt laugh once behind that keyboard. Otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I did think posting over and over again about a meaningless fight is pretty funny. Of course my congratulations post was sarcastic, I was shocked that any one would be so pleased with themselves over winning that fight. I do my smacktalking pre-fight. Even when I've had huge in game wins that had some nasty pre-amble, I always just let it slide afterwards. Post fight is the time for congratulations and being humble, winner and loser.

Deal.

At the end of the day, you accepted to fight Guil Ty - you could have declined and told me i was trying to can crush then and there but you didnt because you thought you'd win. You took my smack talk after the fight badly even though it was meant as some friendly in character banter, which i have never had a problem with anyone before. You talk about being humble and congratulating the winner after the fight - fair enough if you want to but its not a rule that you gotta be like that.. perhaps in real life you have the right to dislike someone who is like that but not when its my fighter in a game lol.

Anyhoo, lets just get the next fight booked already and I will try and refrain from talkin smack on the smack talk thread.

• Upvote 2

At the end of the day, you accepted to fight Guil Ty - you could have declined and told me i was trying to can crush then and there but you didnt because you thought you'd win. You took my smack talk after the fight badly even though it was meant as some friendly in character banter, which i have never had a problem with anyone before. You talk about being humble and congratulating the winner after the fight - fair enough if you want to but its not a rule that you gotta be like that.. perhaps in real life you have the right to dislike someone who is like that but not when its my fighter in a game lol.

Anyhoo, lets just get the next fight booked already and I will try and refrain from talkin smack on the smack talk thread.

I was happy to find someone willing to fight me, especially one with way more hype. I never got upset about your smack talk, I just tried to shit on your post fight smack talk and I must have done a good job of it because it obviously pissed you off. I think it made you insecure and that's where the next consecutive posts came from. I would never have written it if I knew it would have made you so upset.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Get your specs on old boy and read the last page, I think its clear who decided to end the 'just for fun' smack talk and start gettin all feisty. Why would I be upset with a 5 second KO? :shades: Nice try at reversing the situation though. Chin up (unless your in the cage with Guil Ty, keep that shit tucked)!

• Upvote 1

Get your specs on old boy and read the last page, I think its clear who decided to end the 'just for fun' smack talk and start gettin all feisty. Why would I be upset with a 5 second KO? :shades: Nice try at reversing the situation though. Chin up (unless your in the cage with Guil Ty, keep that shit tucked)!

I think you got upset after I made the congratulations post because I shit on your big win. The two you made directly after that were pretty aggressive in my opinion. I am on vacation from the end of Feb through early March so that date scoobs sent wont work for me.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w25.jpg
Taprishi Ftyren (3-1-0)

Tomorrow the fight with Dante is going to be the most important fight of my career. It's do or die, win and get so close to that title-shot, or lose and be remembered as a mediocre fighter. I plan on not letting the second one happen. On Saturday night, when the lights are placed down to the cage, and there's only three men inside, I will perform. I will show the world that no matter who the odds favour, will, heart and skill is going to get you what you want. I have been preparing for this fight all of my life. This is going to be my night, the night of the future champion, the night where a legend will be born. Follow me on my journey to the BEEF LHW title, one fight at a time as I will try to take out Dante Silva from contention. Saturday night, Montreal, BEEF 8: HW Handout.

• Upvote 1