EPIC FAIL

JohnnySep

You could try to beat them by having more non-fights or lower attendance. :)

So funny you mention that.

I'm sitting here at work trying not to bust a gut laughing when I think of the 128 "people" who shelled out their money and showed up to a match of a half dozen no contests.

:dancing:

to be fair, you signed the contract too. you can only make a fight for the weight the contract has been signed for

winner

it's quite obvious he has trouble with the English language, and quite obvious that you don't, so I'd say the bigger fail was you agreeing to a contract at a weight you would never make

I think the ultimate fail would be 20 fighters who are all in the wrong location and at the wrong weight, booked to the Collossuseum, with no advertising, no production and high ticket prices.... on 3 hour PPV. But these two are probably about as close as we're likely to get :)

I think it would be a bigger fail if a couple million dollars were spent on production and advertising. Bigger financial hit, bigger fail, don't you think? :D

I think the ultimate fail would be 20 fighters who are all in the wrong location and at the wrong weight, booked to the Collossuseum, with no advertising, no production and high ticket prices.... on 3 hour PPV. But these two are probably about as close as we're likely to get :)

The ultimate epic fail like the name... my company lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventmanager.php?EvID=13332 (diferent cities)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventmanager.php?EvID=13348 :)

ok you can laugh

it's quite obvious he has trouble with the English language, and quite obvious that you don't, so I'd say the bigger fail was you agreeing to a contract at a weight you would never make

he's english...

but, good news! i spent a while sending some messages back and forward and i now believe that he understands what to do next. lets hope that his 2nd event doesn't get a thread made about it :D

wow.. these events were perfect convergences of epic fail from the promoters and the agents who signed the contracts first and then accepted the fights as well. we can only hope to see its like again