Should I accept this fight?

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I accept?

• Yes
    • No

I just signed one of my fighters to a new org, and I got a title shot right out of the gate. However, I'm not sure wether to take it. I would love to be champ but I feel like I might be setting my fighter up to get smashed. Here's my guy: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=214748 and here's his: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=211322 . Let me know what you guys think.

don't see anything wrong there. ID is not far off, record is the same. you're the underdog here but also the one with the bigger reward(much more hype to gain) Just because his primaries are better does not say everything about the matchup.

i would put my left nut on his guy winning it but its a title shot, you cant say no!

I have a similar situation but more to lose as the mug im facing is a pussy and only had one fight with loads of training time and a 7K ID advantage

My guy vs his guy As Nike say... Just do it!

oh yeah boy your fighter ain't winning this standing but may be has a slight chance on ground. assuming if i was at your place i would look for takedown and then just keep the fight on ground to leave it to judges.

your opponents manager has a private gym so you easily assume the fighters secondaries are just as good as his primaries. :P

i predict so. :D

The LA Combat 155 division is very weak by the looks of it, hence the title shot, which you will lose. Its the org owners champ, so he needs some quality because the roster doesn't look like it can take his champ out.

Rory - thats a poor match up, and you will lose badly, Hunters boys are beasts. The hype difference was enough grounds to decline it until the other guy was closer in rank to your boy. Then he could have mullered your boy but with less hype damage to Freddie. Either way Freddie will be using the health care system.

The LA Combat 155 division is very weak by the looks of it, hence the title shot, which you will lose. Its the org owners champ, so he needs some quality because the roster doesn't look like it can take his champ out.

Rory - thats a poor match up, and you will lose badly, Hunters boys are beasts. The hype difference was enough grounds to decline it until the other guy was closer in rank to your boy. Then he could have mullered your boy but with less hype damage to Freddie. Either way Freddie will be using the health care system.

to be completely honest i accepted the fight right after Freddie won a a fight that i didnt think he would.. I just clicked accept after a brief glance at the other guy.. regret it but hey its goin down tonight and i did not notice the hype difference till after.

You're the underdog, but for sure not 100%. You have a nice reach advantage, your guy seems to hit hard, opponent is no granite chin, there are also factors that speak for you when you look at it closer. See it as a challenge with a nice reward on the line and take some time to set smart sliders.

They are so close when it comes to creation date and it's a fresh ID restricted org, so that's why people kinda consider it as a must-take fight.