FIGHTER CLOTHING IDEA! HATS!

Loveladdy

To be honest I'm neutral to this idea. I wouldn't use it, except buying a few pieces of jester hats and give them to one fellow ;).

Since I don't have any knowledge of Photoshop/Gimp I'm not sure if it's possible to make as awesome hats as tshirts. Well, only one guy made great shirt and shorts with advertises (Affektion walkout), no one repeated or made even similar clothes like him so I don't expect hats to be something what's needed or something which is important.

Bragi~

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Then socks, then wristbands, then ... The morale system is good as is in my opinion... although I wouldn't mind seeing something to help improve the clothing shops out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thats what killed goallineblitz among other things

Hah... i used to be over there as well. I lost interest in that one too.

This game is so much better.

You guys took it to the extreme, socks and wristbands are a dumb idea, hats are realistic... but whatever.... your loss.

My suggestion of socks and wristbands was not a real suggestion. I was merely using that as an example to show once we move on from the existing system it would only be a matter of time before other items were also suggested. The existing system works well.

The other (somewhat obvious) thing is the entire layout of the fighter page would have to change to accommodate an image in the "Currently Wearing" section unless there is some way to apply the hat to the main headshot icon at the top of the page. It might not be a big deal to implement but the current aesthetics of the page work nicely and there are no glaring white spaces in that section. If we were to add a hat section to the "currently wearing" section I think those aesthetics would be disrupted. Just my 2 cents though.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/article/media_slots/photos/000/484/553/Gladiator--sports.yahoo_crop_exact.jpg?w=340&h=243&q=85

like this? before a loss?

im with bragi,it will become necessity for morale essentially bc you would miss that extra bonus if you didnt have it

Why would you say what it will do instead of suggesting it shouldnt do that. You take a decent addition to the game and make it an annoyance. I would hate this idea if it required me to do it. I would like this idea if it was an unrequired option.

• Upvote 1

what my point was, if this was added,in order to keep up with morale, you would not let a day pass without one so then this will become a requirement,(how many fighters do you find only wearing pants?) the picture was a joke,dont be so mad, just poll it and if it wins and mike adds it all of tycoon will get them