IQ Test

Ok, found old post by Mike regarding IQ tests:

Normal IQ distribution is about 70 to 150. Intelligence is even spread from 1 to 150. I've just converted 1 to 150 into 70 to 150, as best as possible.

And

Yeah, it's not that complicated /default/smile.gif I made it a bog standard even distribution from ~70 to 150.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8093&page=2&do=findComment&comment=76606

Which does make me wonder how somebody has gotten IQ less than 70, maybe he has changed the lower limit at some point, or it is just about the reported random variation in test results which seems to be there.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have one fighter who has a 145 IQ but i dont think he is intelligent enough based on his fight results or it maybe associated with my sliders.

Is because even if your fighter is a genius he needs another more whorty hidden to capitalize his IQ: Heart, if your fighter ain`t brave enough he will keep loosing becuse a coward fighter don`t have enough guts to set the fire even when his virtua brain says GO!