Creed - Epic Beard Man

Rambo

Okay so I don't know why I am even bothering because this is really pointless but I'll play along I suppose. This only even got started again because I was defending Mugler against accusations of ducking Creed for a more deserving opponent and CK's comment about some shit about convicted. At the end we will both still have the same opinion.

Let me preface this statement by saying that I do not believe you are a big fight ducker and anybody who looks at your profile can see that you fight in big fights all the time. Saying you've never ducked a fight is bull-shit though because Marciano having a stipulation in his contract is ducking and because I know that Diggs ducked Pat. So we'll do this song and dance again I guess...

Never ducked a fight buddy, at least not anytime within the last couple years. Not that I can remember. We talked about Marciano and McDermot. If what I did by not showing interest in the McDermot fight when Taj was the champ and McDermot was a gatekeeper is considered ducking, then your buddy JLP has ducked me about 50 times this year. It's not like I didn't know you would save that PM and send it to all your pals. Feel free to post it. I just sent you a PM because I didn't feel like organizing a proper message on the forums and debating with a bunch of people and derailing the topic at the time. My message was pretty much "IIRC" there's some things I remember better than others, so to say I remember everything in complete detail wouldn't be accurate cuz I can't remember what I did last week lol.

You always bring up this message you saved like it's some secret document with hidden information and it's some watergate scandal. Everything in that has either been discussed before, or I've said it publicly. So feel free to enlighten the crowd just so you can STFU and stop talking about some document of a PM you saved from me lol.

JLP says that both Diggs and Al Din did but I am not familiar w/ the Al Din situation so I will stick soley to the Diggs situation. It's also going to be more then 1 post due to graphics unfortunately.

We'll start w/ the highlighted section about McDermot being a gate-keeper....

W Angelito Barraquinha Decision (Majority)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgEMP: 5 MDT RD #1 B 2012-11-11 185 3 05:00 view W Tito Hopkins TKO (Punches) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gifEMP 1: Empire State of Mind 2012-10-20 185 1 01:07 view W Mason Archer TKO (Strikes)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpg

Pat was in the midst of a 15-1 of his last 16 fight streak. He was the 4 time defending MW champion at Empire. McDermot asked for a fight with Diggs and was told that you did not want that match-up because you didn't want to fight 185er due to believing they had an advantage in the fight engine. Moses Diggs next fight....

L Boba Fett Decision (Majority) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gifhttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgEMP 8: The View From Above 2012-11-24 205 5 05:00 view W Orville Redenbacher TKO (Strikes) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gifhttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgEMP 5: Ambrosia 2012-11-04 205 3 01:55 view

Boba Fett was in the same boat as McDermot. He was 185lb fighter who was fighting you in the 205lbs division. Considering Diggs couldn't make 185lbs at the time that super-fight would've had to happen at 205lbs. So what was the difference? I still say it was Fett's paper skin that made that an acceptable fight to take despite your famous weight issue. Funny enough you went high counter/high dmg in that fight and almost won on cuts.....you later cried about the weight being the reason for the loss and started cutting weight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

L Boba Fett Decision (Split) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gifhttp://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgEMP 12: Lasting Impression 2012-12-15 185 5 05:00 view W Angelito Barraquinha Decision (Majority)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgEMP: 5 MDT RD #1 B 2012-11-11 185 3 05:00 view

Funny that a guy who was such a gate-keeper sat out a month and still got the winner of that fight.

Honestly the only reason any of this shit even get's re-hashed is because of this.....

L Pentti Hirvonen Decision (Unanimous)http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinyaward.jpgEVO 7: Narushima vs Womba 2013-08-07 185 5 05:00 view L Alexander Valentine Decision (Unanimous) http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/tinybelt.gifEMP 52 2013-07-19 185 5 05:00 view

Chris Karter (Convicted Inc) Aug 11, 2013 09:52 GMT Diggs and Taj will fight Pat @ CW 200 lbs, and Marciano will fight Vandalay or Garson DeBramalo any day of the week.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1377428407lol3.jpg

Chris Karter (Convicted Inc) Aug 11, 2013 21:31 GMT Rostam Samani doesn't deserve to wipe the Vaseline off Don's chest, yet alone get in the cage with him.

Taj and/or Diggs vs Pat @ catchweight of 200 lbs. 1 mil per fight.

Right after Pat loses by grapple-fuck to 2 straight wrestlers you are real quick to ask for a fight w/ him with 2 guys on your roster who can grapple. Yes I know this first started w/ Grundy ducking Jose.

JLP is at first hesitant to give you Pat vs. Al Din or Diggs because of a fight engine related issue thinking that the fight definitely favors you and your ability to wrestle. You proceed to stalk and harass JLP in public for weeks because he's using the fight engine as an excuse to duck you......HMMM! Is the weight advantage not a fight engine related issue? So then your ducking also gets brought back up because you're on a rant/rampage about somebody ducking you when you ducked Pat in the past for the exact same reason.

I'd also like to point out the fact that both times you asked for that fight it was at a catch-weight of 200lbs so you were still trying to avoid Pat having that weight advantage as part of the terms of the fight but like to pretend you NEVER used the weight as a reason to avoid a fight before...

I'd also like to point out that after JLP beat Jose w/ Pat and then gave you the option to choose who tried to gain revenge against him. Did you choose Taj or Diggs when you finally had the chance to shut everybody up? No, you bitched out and used your 155lbs counter TD whore.

Let's move on to how delusional you are now. You make an agreement with an org that Marciano is not to fight grapplers. Apparently your story has changed over time that it was only super-fights. How is that not ducking? When the match-maker is choosing fights he's not going to give you a grappler, that alone is ducking.

If I were to have a condition of my contract with an org be that they never give me a fighter with better primaries then me would that not be considered ducking just because I've never pressed decline fight offer???? That's Bullshit dude. You're the only person I have met who can say he had that as a condition of his contract and in the same breath say he's never ducked a fight and find a way to rationalize that belief in your own head.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We'll start w/ the highlighted section about McDermot being a gate-keeper....

W Angelito Barraquinha Decision (Majority)EMP: 5 MDT RD #1 B 2012-11-11 185 3 05:00 view W Tito Hopkins TKO (Punches) EMP 1: Empire State of Mind 2012-10-20 185 1 01:07 view W Mason Archer TKO (Strikes)

Pat was in the midst of a 15-1 of his last 16 fight streak. He was the 4 time defending MW champion at Empire. McDermot asked for a fight with Diggs and was told that you did not want that match-up because you didn't want to fight 185er due to believing they had an advantage in the fight engine. Moses Diggs next fight....

L Boba Fett Decision (Majority) EMP 8: The View From Above 2012-11-24 205 5 05:00 view W Orville Redenbacher TKO (Strikes) EMP 5: Ambrosia 2012-11-04 205 3 01:55 view

Boba Fett was in the same boat as McDermot. He was 185lb fighter who was fighting you in the 205lbs division. Considering Diggs couldn't make 185lbs at the time that super-fight would've had to happen at 205lbs. So what was the difference? I still say it was Fett's paper skin that made that an acceptable fight to take despite your famous weight issue. Funny enough you went high counter/high dmg in that fight and almost won on cuts.....you later cried about the weight being the reason for the loss and started cutting weight.

When my fighter win's the title, he usually defends the belt. Moses Diggs fought Boba Fett who was the LHW #1 contender, and unlike Pat McDermot he had two consecutive fights and wins in the LHW class which Diggs cleared out at the time. Did I want to fight a MW? No, but I wasn't going to decline the fight offer. I had no legitimate reason to. Moses was cutting weight before the fight with Fett, and continued to cut weight after the fight. So what if I went counter/damage against Fett? I went counter/damage with Diggs against the majority of opponents in that time frame including Orochi and Totorro. That information's irrelevant. There were a few occasions when Diggs was sitting in limbo and they didn't know who to match him up with and I said he would fight anybody, McDermot, Fett, Bubba KillsInWater, didn't matter, just send the fight offer.

IIRC I was asked my opinion about McDermot vs Diggs, and I didn't want to fight a MW. Not that I wouldn't fight a MW, but it wasn't something that interested me. or it was right after Diggs lost to Fett, Marciano lost to a LHW, and I was fed the fuck up with that shit. I was in angry mode about the weight gaps for awhile.

I have never clicked "decline fight offer" against you, JLP, Stu, or any other individual that I don't get along with.

L Boba Fett Decision (Split) EMP 12: Lasting Impression 2012-12-15 185 5 05:00 view W Angelito Barraquinha Decision (Majority)EMP: 5 MDT RD #1 B 2012-11-11 185 3 05:00 view

Funny that a guy who was such a gate-keeper sat out a month and still got the winner of that fight.

Really? Is it that funny? Boba Fett fought McDermot at MW. Moses was the #1 contender and not given an immediate rematch, so he went on to beat IMMA and NFC's LHW champs before being granted a title shot and rematch at the 205 title.

Chris Karter (Convicted Inc) Aug 11, 2013 09:52 GMT Diggs and Taj will fight Pat @ CW 200 lbs, and Marciano will fight Vandalay or Garson DeBramalo any day of the week.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1377428407lol3.jpg

Chris Karter (Convicted Inc) Aug 11, 2013 21:31 GMT Rostam Samani doesn't deserve to wipe the Vaseline off Don's chest, yet alone get in the cage with him.

Taj and/or Diggs vs Pat @ catchweight of 200 lbs. 1 mil per fight.

Right after Pat loses by grapple-fuck to 2 straight wrestlers you are real quick to ask for a fight w/ him with 2 guys on your roster who can grapple. Yes I know this first started w/ Grundy ducking Jose.

Catchweight @ 200 would be giving my fighter's time to cut weight to get down to 200 lbs. I offered to fight Pat with two fighters that he claimed ducked him, yet when I offer the fight he ignores and crickets begin chirping. Two fighters that can grapple? Sure, Moses... but Taj the almighty takedown spammer surely is a beastly ground fighter who uses CTD all the time.

JLP is at first hesitant to give you Pat vs. Al Din or Diggs because of a fight engine related issue thinking that the fight definitely favors you and your ability to wrestle. You proceed to stalk and harass JLP in public for weeks because he's using the fight engine as an excuse to duck you......HMMM! Is the weight advantage not a fight engine related issue? So then your ducking also gets brought back up because you're on a rant/rampage about somebody ducking you when you ducked Pat in the past for the exact same reason.

Ducking Taj because the fight engine favors me is comical. How many takedowns has he landed in his career? How many GNP strikes does he throw? Horse shit excuse. Fear.

I'd also like to point out the fact that both times you asked for that fight it was at a catch-weight of 200lbs so you were still trying to avoid Pat having that weight advantage as part of the terms of the fight but like to pretend you NEVER used the weight as a reason to avoid a fight before...

I just wanted time for my fighters to cut down to 200 lbs before fight time.

I'd also like to point out that after JLP beat Jose w/ Pat and then gave you the option to choose who tried to gain revenge against him. Did you choose Taj or Diggs when you finally had the chance to shut everybody up? No, you bitched out and used your 155lbs counter TD whore.

When I was trying to fight Grundy with Jose Nabijos, who does JLP throw in the mix? 185 lb Pat McDermot. So when he said he'd fight anybody, I gave him a taste of his own medicine by offering an opponent that was a WW - a weight class below him.

Let's move on to how delusional you are now. You make an agreement with an org that Marciano is not to fight grapplers. Apparently your story has changed over time that it was only super-fights. How is that not ducking? When the match-maker is choosing fights he's not going to give you a grappler, that alone is ducking.

Marciano was talked into a long-term contract. Marciano wanted a 1 fight deal vs DEG (#1 HW in the game) when he was the #2 HW in the game before he retired. Marciano had useless transitions, useless escapes, because of a series of random circumstances that lead to me making a reallocation mistake. He fought all the top HW's in the game at the time that weren't Convicted Inc fighters and was in multiple positions where a grappler would of been his opponent. No fights were ever declined. I had a short-term goal of a few fights and out, and I just got lured into a much longer career due to holding the title(s).

If I were to have a condition of my contract with an org be that they never give me a fighter with better primaries then me would that not be considered ducking just because I've never pressed decline fight offer???? That's Bullshit dude. You're the only person I have met who can say he had that as a condition of his contract and in the same breath say he's never ducked a fight and find a way to rationalize that belief in your own head.

Cling on to it buddy. You can try to twist it as much as you want, but it became irrelevant as soon as Marciano won that belt. I was never not offered an opponent because he was a wrestler. I'm the only person you've met who's genetically superior to everybody else. I wake up in the morning and piss excellence. But you know that already, because you've tasted it on the 4 separate occasions. You're 0-4 to the almighty KO King aka White Jesus.

P.S. Philly sucks.

Shortbus, you're jealous and persistent crusade is amusing. Here's the 4 fights I've clicked the -decline fight offer- button for that I can remember anyway:

Elvis Frost vs Ted Troyd

Taz Rutten vs Brian Watson 3 after Taz beat him twice before.

Jose Nabijos vs Thor Omega after Thor was beaten by Pluto Palhares and moved to LHW and was coming off a loss. Thor won in the LHW division and Jose just fought and beat him recently.

Taj al Din vs Mitch McDonald - until I was told that McDonald accepted the fight, and was re-offered the fight offer.

and I've prolly declined a few fights due to being injured.

Qing Kong, the #1 P4P KT fighter in the game, is concrete proof of my striking superiority in this game. You're just jelly of my success cuz you put 100x the amount of effort that I put into the game.

• Downvote 1

Blah blah u win, not even going to read that cause I don't care. Marciano's a fraud & Diggs fears Pat

The only time I ever call you out on your horse shit excuses is when you're in bully mode because somebody ducked you. Before you started that alliance pyramid chat shit you never heard a thing about Diggs ducking from me. When I see you starting shit & acting like you've never used the same BS excuses to avoid a fight I call you on your BS.
Jealous? Hardly lol. The only thing I put effort to @ this point in time is writing 3 previews a week so I can cover ITFL prizes. I barely leave time for fights so that part of the game right now is unimportant to me. Not that anybody enjoys losing

Ya I agree to disagree dude, I really don't even care tbh. I was defending Mugler's decision because he fought the more deserving guy first & it turns into this shit again.

All I was saying is I'd hate to see Creed not fight Carlton if he was deserving due to him making LT wait. Stehling made that whole conversation a totally moot point

either way, we won't agree or see eye to eye. Two different perspectives, two different opinions. One thing we can agree on, is that Ben Stone has a badass avatar.

Oswalda Sanchez is scared of a rematch. Ben's stoner power is too strong.

Holy fuck.

• 1 month later...

Never ducked a fight buddy, at least not anytime within the last couple years. Not that I can remember. We talked about Marciano and McDermot. If what I did by not showing interest in the McDermot fight when Taj was the champ and McDermot was a gatekeeper is considered ducking, then your buddy JLP has ducked me about 50 times this year. It's not like I didn't know you would save that PM and send it to all your pals. Feel free to post it. I just sent you a PM because I didn't feel like organizing a proper message on the forums and debating with a bunch of people and derailing the topic at the time. My message was pretty much "IIRC" there's some things I remember better than others, so to say I remember everything in complete detail wouldn't be accurate cuz I can't remember what I did last week lol.

You always bring up this message you saved like it's some secret document with hidden information and it's some watergate scandal. Everything in that has either been discussed before, or I've said it publicly. So feel free to enlighten the crowd just so you can STFU and stop talking about some document of a PM you saved from me lol.

You just ducked a fight because you "need to train for a while".

Hypocrite.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1