Current + Historic MMA record

Mentor

From what i gathered. The current includes the overall record of all your fighters. However i think this also includes the record of your FAs? I mean the record they had before you hired them! I think the current manager record should not include the previous FA fight record. That has nothing to do with the manager anyway.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

From what i gathered. The current includes the overall record of all your fighters. However i think this also includes the record of your FAs? I mean the record they had before you hired them! I think the current manager record should not include the previous FA fight record. That has nothing to do with the manager anyway.N

I disagree simply because the fighter is not a clean slate when you pick him up. His experience and injuries are what you picked up off the FA list. It should be reflect in your record..

I disagree simply because the fighter is not a clean slate when you pick him up. His experience and injuries are what you picked up off the FA list. It should be reflect in your record..

What Snowman said. Just because he has changed management doesn't mean he has never fought or anything. It should stand as it is.

What Snowman said. Just because he has changed management doesn't mean he has never fought or anything. It should stand as it is.

Who said the fighter has never fought? The topic is about the manager's record and if a fighter hasn't fought for that manager than it shouldn't be a part of the managers record.

Personally my "current" record is meaningless because I have two sparring FA's on my roster. It would be nice to have it show what the record would be for fights that took place under my actual management.

+1

He isn't suggesting to delete the fighters record, that will still be there. He's just suggesting to take those fights off the current manager record since those fights were by that manager.

+1

He isn't suggesting to delete the fighters record, that will still be there. He's just suggesting to take those fights off the current manager record since those fights were by that manager.

Ah okay. Understood.

Who said the fighter has never fought? The topic is about the manager's record and if a fighter hasn't fought for that manager than it shouldn't be a part of the managers record.

Personally my "current" record is meaningless because I have two sparring FA's on my roster. It would be nice to have it show what the record would be for fights that took place under my actual management.

Exactly, this is what i mean.

The manager record is suppose to be about that manager (which is why it is called the manager record!). What has someone elses FA fighter got to do with your manager record? I consider this more of an error needing fixing than an improvement.

I don't think the fights the FAs had before you picked them up get added to your historic record so I think its right the way it is now. It's the current record of all the fighters under your managment.

Yeah, they do not get added to your historic record (i think)