Gym Cleanliness

UncleBen

Is there a way to determine how much money we would need to make a gym (insert cleanliness rating here) clean? I read the info on it and there doesn't seem to be any instruction involving this. I would like to keep my gym as clean as possible, but it seems like I keep bumping up my Cleaning budget and hoping that it will come up a notch or two without any luck. I would think it would be determined by how many people you have using the gym but I don't have that many people yet. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
It's $1 per figher training session. You can work out a rough estimate of fighter training sessions by looking at your number of fighters but obviously not everyone trains every day.

Is this $1 no matter what they're doing, or only if they're using weights or treadmills or other equipment?

Also, can I see when people sign up for sparring so I can let them know when partners are available, or do the members have to work this out for themselves?

Yep it's $1 no matter what they're training.

Regarding more details on when people are doing what, I'm going to look into that shortly. It depends how much load it will put on the server to constantly be looking at what fighters are training in what slots. If it's not massively server intensive then we'll do it in a few weeks.