TV Series worth watching

THT

Im half way of the 4th season of Broadwalk Empire atm and Im liking it very much!

But I would like to ask you guys: Breaking Bad - what's the fuss about this series?? I watched the first 5-6 episodes of the first season and even though soooo many have praised it and said good things about it I just couldn't bother to continue. Will it change somehow? Will it get better?

• Upvote 2

Im half way of the 4th season of Broadwalk Empire atm and Im liking it very much!

But I would like to ask you guys: Breaking Bad - what's the fuss about this series?? I watched the first 5-6 episodes of the first season and even though soooo many have praised it and said good things about it I just couldn't bother to continue. Will it change somehow? Will it get better?

Trust me, you won't be disappointed if you continue with Breaking Bad. I demand you to continue.

• Upvote 1

Dee when the first season came out a while ago I watched it and thought it was aight.. Then I decided to watch it again and now that I have finished it I can say it is my favourite series. Battle through the first couple seasons!

Man, please continue the series. Definitely worth it. Don't stop at Tuco!

Maybe it's not your style. It's one of those series that you either "get" or don't. Or rather, you have to get into it fully, or it won't stick to you. I personally loved it from the first episode.

That being said, most people I know started the series, thought it was dumb, went back a few months/years later and rewatched it and only THEN got hooked. So maybe you are more like that :)

It definitely improves as it goes on, it's one of those series where it's largely about the character development, especially of Walter White. The final season is superb.

• Upvote 1

Six Feet Under, period.

...and also The Wire, Justified & Breaking Bad, just to name the absolute best.

Dexter is great if you pretend like seasons 5 to 8 never existed, because those absolutely suck.

You know what? I totally agree with you : I didn't like it and it bore me at first, but i kept on watching it anyways, and now this series is on my top list. I've rewatched the whole thing twice and still thought that the few 1st episodes weren't that engaging.

I really like Breaking Bad, it had a rough start with all this cancer and stupid family stuff like described here, a part of it which i don't really enjoy, but it kinda annoys me a bit that such a mass of people put it miles over any other top series... and that with such a weird passion as if we'd talk about football clubs lol. Looking at the fresh series, i'd put Boardwalk Empire over Breaking Bad easily, personal preference of course, but i just stick to being happy that such high quality gets produced at the moment in a counter movement ot the cinema crisis... and that many gifted directors fall in love with the opportunities the series medium brings with it.

• Upvote 1

I know that all of my suggestions have already been said or on your already watched list so i'm just going to agree

and Resay: Sons of Anarchy, Smallville was once a great show, and Elementary (Sherlock Holmes tv show, hilarious

with dry humor and funny accents [yet its based in New York?], and possibly if in the mood for a laugh or two

everyday How I Met Your Mother has been my favorite show for some time now...

Awesome, cheers guys, keep them coming as time goes by.

I may even give breakign bad a crack, have never seen it and have heard/seen all the jazz from people but you lot that love it REALLY love it! Shiiiiiit.