That's ridicuolus...

So, we have shit load of things to fix - game economy, making money worthy again, TWGC, orgs etc etc etc.

And meanwhile we get shit like this:

"

Scott Levy (Raven) - 185373 has a new fight offer. Check your fight offers page for more information.

The MMA Tycoon team."

Really? Really? REEEAAAALLLLLY?

I need PM about new fight offer? Awesome. Coz I never knew what (1) means when it suddenly appeared next to Fight Offers. Do we really need such a pointless, stupid, retarded shit? Am I the only one who finds this ridiculous?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 30

I wouldn't say it was the most demanded improvement ever but I'd guess that it didn't take Mike long to do at all and I certainly wouldn't be throwing all my toys out of the pram over it.

People not accepting fight offers can be a real pain so another gentle reminder doesn't exactly hurt things.

• Upvote 1

Its like adding PM "You just logged into game". Since we have something that shows as there is new fight offer, why the hell adding something like. Doesnt matter if it takes 5 seconds or 5 years - there are way more important things to fix, so why wasting time on something like that?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Its like adding PM "You just logged into game". Since we have something that shows as there is new fight offer, why the hell adding something like. Doesnt matter if it takes 5 seconds or 5 years - there are way more important things to fix, so why wasting time on something like that?

If we take your point seriously, I would say that the most important thing that needs to be fixed in the game right now, is the whining of people like you. Seriously, wtf?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What is the point of adding a mail message for a fight offer so that it shows Mail (1). How is this different than Fight Offer (1)? I don't understand the logic of how this will get anyone's attention more than just a fight offer would.

I'm not complaining about other things not being fixed. I just don't get this addition at all, lol.

• Upvote 5

I see why people are annoyed by the thread, but the addition really is pointless. If people aren't even checking their fight offers, they definitely aren't checking their mail either.

Ultimately I really don't care that much but we do already get a shit ton of spam in our mail as it is.

I hate the mail spam... We really need a second mailbox for automated messages and keep the current one for user messages.

• Upvote 5

I agree that it's a pointless addition and kind of annoying to get even more spam in the inbox but luckily it takes a half second to delete mail, you don't even have to open it. So I can deal with it but why was it added in the first place? It was already extremely obvious already whenever there was a fight offer, this change won't make a difference IMO.