Tips on starting a new Fighting Organization?

slick.nik

It's hard but try to come up with a theme or a niche to highlight your company from the masses. A cool name and graphics always helps aswell. If you want to maintain a more even playfield for your fighters you can restrict your org to a certain ID level. Check out the list of ID restricted orgs from http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26345 .

keep signing bonus very low 50 so you can sign more fighters.Make it id restricted easier to get fighters and make matches for yourself.Stick with 1 weightclass till it pretty deep then go for another weight class .Use event helper to set advertising . Yeah that all tips i have :weeping:

In addition to this also be careful of basis Pay and win bonuses! The first event I threw my finances were smashed due to me not thinking about how much an event actually costs to run!

I would do a search in each location to see how many fighters there are "needing contracts" with a 3 day inactivity maximum. Make sure you type in your id restriction at the top of the search too.

This will allow you to see the number of fighters available which you could sign in each location, I would immediately write off any locations that are shallow.

Message me in game if you need help.

• Upvote 1

Don't v forget looking at the competition. Eg if there are several restricted organisations with Good approval ratings and you want a restricted organisation yourself keep looking as there are most likely better places on the other hand if there aren't any restricted organisations grab the spot before someone else does.

Don't start with every weightclass as it will take time or a lot of money ( good contracts) to get established somewhere.

There's much more to be said but i don't wanna keep rambling

• Upvote 1

Floppzzy can do lots of hints and tips. I've started my own org 1 month ago and talking with him was really helpfull.

Anything if i can help you can also message me.

1. Patience. Rome wasn't built in one day, and i often see new org owners trying to reach too much, too fast. Start low and build your roster with patience.

2. Money. I was lucky to have rich alliance mate who helped me out in the beginning. I lost tons of money signing fighters who went inactive after 1 fight, but with money and patience i managed to build good rosters with active managers.

3. Be active user. I like to talk with managers about their fighters and what they expect from the future. I personally like when org owner shows interest about my fighter.

4. Smack talk thread. Active smack talk thread can be very good addition to make the org more alive.

5. Tycoontools

• Upvote 2