Paying someone 20k tycoon cash to open org for me.

Stop arguing with this guy. His future in this game will be short-lived, and frankly I am quite surprised he's still here. He's got more than 1 million IG dollars with 14 fights, he has extensive knowledge about Steel Penn, he has an unexplained hatred for Steel Penn and constantly slacks him for stuff he's done in the past.

He's most certainly either a multi, a troll, or both.

Oh gee. Here comes the false accusations of me being a multi again.

I'm out of here.

• Downvote 2

Didn't Rainbow already own an org? My guess is nobody signed with him because he's alienated himself in the forums with his hatred. Does he think that by opening a thread and throwing more hatred around that someone would be willing to open an org for him now? The dude needs to lay low and let things blow over.

Didn't Rainbow already own an org? My guess is nobody signed with him because he's alienated himself in the forums with his hatred. Does he think that by opening a thread and throwing more hatred around that someone would be willing to open an org for him now? The dude needs to lay low and let things blow over.

I closed the org so I could move it to a different city. Montreal was stale.

I closed the org so I could move it to a different city. Montreal was stale.

Hah... Montreal rules! I love Montreal. It's about as stale as a wet t-shirt contest. You just gotta know where to look ;)

Hah... Montreal rules! I love Montreal. It's about as stale as a wet t-shirt contest. You just gotta know where to look ;)

I agree I just started an org there I've already got 30 fighters in three days

To be fair its a good deal for someone that needs in game cash... When it comes to buisness who cares whos paying you. Money is money. Also, I like watching the panties bunch up in these threads :)

This! In part I am trying to help newer VIP's with this.

Attacking users again in this thread, and continuing to argue and be disrespectful to a lot of managers. Thread locked and a two day cool down ban. Feel free to PM me in game if you need further explanation.

• Upvote 4