Clinchwork Stalling?

Isnt it to break clinch via referee?

isn.t that what control is for?

When I try to stall it seems the fighter simply does nothing just like he's skipping a turn. And off course, your opponent is not going to stall too since he's the one who initiated the clinch in the first place and will either spank you or take you down.

I have used 100% stall and used it to beat The Island's most infamous clinch to guard puller who had beaten me in a previous fight within the first couple of minutes. I lasted 15 minutes stalling :)

• Upvote 4

No, if you set 100% aggression, 100% go to ground, 100% strike vs. stall, that is all you'll do, go to floor.

All failed attempts at any move have a chance of being countered.

• Upvote 1

No, if you set 100% aggression, 100% go to ground, 100% strike vs. stall, that is all you'll do, go to floor.

All failed attempts at any move have a chance of being countered.

Ok was trying to figure out how you kept from being taken down with 100% stall... Thought if you didnt do anything and takedown was based on a counter move that would have done it. I'll play with sliders and view some fights after dinner and figure it out :yes: