Vote for krad of the year 2014

valleyboy

I remember seeing that KRad #2 thinks that baseball is boring... so you will need to do a better job of convincing us to vote for him. Maybe one of the other KRad's likes baseball and thus my vote would go to him. Actually we should have a KRad debate where KRad 1, 2, & 3 can all lay out why they should be KRad of the Year and then we can let the democratic process run its course.

I remember seeing that KRad #2 thinks that baseball is boring... so you will need to do a better job of convincing us to vote for him. Maybe one of the other KRad's likes baseball and thus my vote would go to him. Actually we should have a KRad debate where KRad 1, 2, & 3 can all lay out why they should be KRad of the Year and then we can let the democratic process run its course.

good idea i shall see if mma hype want to cover it

Krad 2 till the day i die :thumbup:

Krad 2 till the day i die :thumbup:

I won't disclose which Krad I voted for, but needless to say I don't think it was 2. He seemed too much in the middle of things to get my vote.

• Upvote 1

If you're going to get behind anyone, it should be K-Rad #3, that punk is behind everyone else but has no one to back him up.

P.S. All K-Rad's despise all non-lingerie league baseball. I don't think that exists, but if it does, winning K-Rad will push for it to happen. With women!

• Upvote 1