Damage/accuracy in the clinch

Bwang

Well would anybody throw pitter patter elbows or gentle knees in real life? Body shots or knees to the thigh or something like that maybe...

Because elbows are pointy and cause cuts which end fights.

• Upvote 1

The fuck?

I always know how anal sex will turn out.

Awesome for me.

For my opponent, there's two outcomes. Equally awesome, or fucking painful.

No, you're right. Clinch in this game IS like sodomy.

• Upvote 1

Oki some facts because this is not the first time the question has been asked and it will not be last.

Dmg vs accuracy has never been part of either clinch OR ground. It's pure stand up, however it DOES effect the damage dealt on the takedown. Just not gnp, only the takedown.This has been confirmed by mike. You can probably find it on one of the other 20+ threads that's been created with the same topic.

• Upvote 2

There should not be a damage/accuracy slider,your damage is based on KO power hidden and your accuracy is based on clinchwork + strength in clinch & Gnp by Gnp & balance according to wiki

This is correct, clinch and gnp dmg is based on KO power and strength. That's why the best clinch fighters in this game have been guys with good power for the most part. If you have little power clinching doesnt return the best results.

• Upvote 1

Oki some facts because this is not the first time the question has been asked and it will not be last.

Dmg vs accuracy has never been part of either clinch OR ground. It's pure stand up, however it DOES effect the damage dealt on the takedown. Just not gnp, only the takedown.This has been confirmed by mike. You can probably find it on one of the other 20+ threads that's been created with the same topic.

Counter plus damage can lead to fight ending slams as well. Mike said you need high power, and every slam KO I have seen was a counter. Dead Disney is also right. KO power, strikes, clinch, and very importantly strength all effect damage in the clinch.