Launder?

Umberts

i laundered 120k last week and the guy i laundered it from hasn't logged in since and hasn't given me any money, is there anything i can do to retrieve the money if he stops playing the game?

Sorry, you have been scamed. :owned:

• Upvote 1

Nope, I only take 10% for any trasactions

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=4138

10 percent is impossible without losing money. so I assume you're leaving out the part of the transaction fee and the cost of the clothing and other expenses...

if i launder 1mil through you. how much do i get back? 900k? i think not. you might not take it, but your charging a transaction fee. best to include that so no misunderstandings.

my laundry company is tried and true and upfront about all costs. it's definitely not the greatest deal, but in terms of ease of use you don't even have to notify me before you spend. pretty much it's good to be used in a pinch but you really should find a better laundry company than mine

• Upvote 1

10 percent is impossible without losing money. so I assume you're leaving out the part of the transaction fee and the cost of the clothing and other expenses...

if i launder 1mil through you. how much do i get back? 900k? i think not. you might not take it, but your charging a transaction fee. best to include that so no misunderstandings.

my laundry company is tried and true and upfront about all costs. it's definitely not the greatest deal, but in terms of ease of use you don't even have to notify me before you spend. pretty much it's good to be used in a pinch but you really should find a better laundry company than mine

Lol of course I didn't count the game fees :)