advice: flush the roaches!

Floppzzy

Ha ha, running an org can be a bitch. I remember back when i was employed in an org in St. Petes, a guy declined a fight and wrote something in russian. Since i didnt understand it i ran it through google translate, it said "please eat dick"

lol that the stuff :D

Ha ha, running an org can be a bitch. I remember back when i was employed in an org in St. Petes, a guy declined a fight and wrote something in russian. Since i didnt understand it i ran it through google translate, it said "please eat dick"

Brilliant!

Haha classic

what do you guys think about declining because of hype difference?

I wouldn't mind if the difference was large. Usually I try to pair up guys close to eachother, but sometimes it just happens that there is a large difference. If that happens just say why and it shouldnt be a p[roblem.