calling you out vlad

Lockdown

your a complete retard, give your head a shake

my demands are that I get the quickest route to this cock sucking faggot who keeps ducking my fighter

why the fuck do you think I created this thread? so I can sign a 4 fight deal and fight him in the distant future?

Fucking idiot

dude you need help.

• Upvote 3

your a complete retard, give your head a shake

my demands are that I get the quickest route to this cock sucker who keeps ducking my fighter

why the fuck do you think I created this thread? so I can sign a 4 fight deal and fight him in the distant future?

Fucking idiot

Then I don't understand why you bothered to send me a message saying the following :

"2 fights same price and I want a jet to fly me there and back. 2nd fight will be against that dick tucker anabolien. Let me know."

When I agreed, you sent the following :

"put an inactivity clause for 5 days and an expiration of March 1st. I want a fight with Montana on the 15th"

Wouldn't someone who is claiming they want the shortest path to Anabolinen simply say "I want a 1 fight contract only to fight him" first and not change tunes multiple times? Why would someone who wants only to fight Anabolinen request to fight Montana?

Apparently English is not your primary language... although you do know how to swear. Congrats.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Then I don't understand why you bothered to send me a message saying the following :

"2 fights same price and I want a jet to fly me there and back. 2nd fight will be against that dick tucker anabolien. Let me know."

When I agreed, you sent the following :

"put an inactivity clause for 5 days and an expiration of March 1st. I want a fight with Montana on the 15th"

Wouldn't someone who is claiming they want the shortest path to Anabolinen simply say "I want a 1 fight contract only to fight him" first and not change tunes multiple times? Why would someone who wants only to fight Anabolinen request to fight Montana?

Apparently English is not your primary language... although you do know how to swear. Congrats.

I was willing to fight somebody since he's already booked. I already stated I wanted the quickest path to him. I'm not risking getting locked into a contract with a month long inactivity clause and a year long expiration date. People hate my ass around here and especially after this I need to make sure he's not being benched if I'm taking some sleezy contract just to get the damn fight

You replied and said "ok I'll try to get you in at the end of February"

fuck that, I've already waited long enough to get to him. I told you I wanted Montana on the 15th (you have slots open on that card and I didn't even realize he was actually your champion) then that dick tucking bitch afterward.

• Downvote 1

This seems like an easy fix. At first I wanted to see this fight, and now I need to see it. He said he would fight for free, so simple solution is a 1 fight contract with a 1/1/40k contract. Shit I will pay for the flight and if Lockdown wins I will pay the 20k that MFN would lose on the deal. Have the fighters agree on a date and screw the inactivity clause because its a 1 fight contract. Seems like a very simple solution to me. Obviously Vlad has a fight so make sure there is ample time for recovery and agree on a damn date. If this solution does not work for one party or the other then we will all know who the pussy that doesnt want to fight is. If this solution works then GET IT DONE!

This seems like an easy fix. At first I wanted to see this fight, and now I need to see it. He said he would fight for free, so simple solution is a 1 fight contract with a 1/1/40k contract. Shit I will pay for the flight and if Lockdown wins I will pay the 20k that MFN would lose on the deal. Have the fighters agree on a date and screw the inactivity clause because its a 1 fight contract. Seems like a very simple solution to me. Obviously Vlad has a fight so make sure there is ample time for recovery and agree on a damn date. If this solution does not work for one party or the other then we will all know who the pussy that doesnt want to fight is. If this solution works then GET IT DONE!

this isn't going to work

he hides behind MFN and the fight isn't going to happen. he will always have a fight booked and will always be one step ahead of me trying to chase him down. not to mention the politics of org owners wanting to lock you in to lengthy contracts and you have a perfect dick tucking recipe

• Upvote 1

this isn't going to work

he hides behind MFN and the fight isn't going to happen. he will always have a fight booked and will always be one step ahead of me trying to chase him down. not to mention the politics of org owners wanting to lock you in to lengthy contracts and you have a perfect dick tucking recipe

This will work. schedule the fight on this thread. Make it March 15 since there is an event every Saturday at MFN. Sign the 1/1/40k contract and as soon as the event is posted if the fight is not offered or he is given another fight then the forum users will know whats up at MFN. He will have plenty of time to rest and even do some training after this fight. If nothing happens and you dont get the fight you get to train for a bit and continue to shout out to the world how much of a pussy Vald is and how much of a douche bag bijakonja is. If the fight gets signed we all get to watch it and it will be glorious with the amount of shit talk that has already happened. I dont see a problem with this. Does anyone else see a problem with this? I am getting this feeling that I now want to see this fight more than you really want it to happen.

Im game for this as well. Find a fight somewhere else if you want Jon to have one prior and let us know when Jon is freed up so I can get him the 1 fight contract. Once he's aboard we'll schedule it for 3/15 and have our popcorn ready.

Plenty of time for a warm-up fight to keep things flowing between now and the 15th. Let's see this shit go down. Vlad is stepping up twice in as many weeks, I'll have to change this signature shortly!

Now I wish I kept the code for the BrainSmasher one I had previously.

I just wanted to give an update.... Jon Irenicus has been signed to a 2 fight deal with MFN. He will be facing Johnny Garcia on 2/26 followed by Anabolinen Steroidi Jr. on 3/15.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

You guys both sound like pussies. Buddy who was complaining that vlad ducked the fight wont even sign to mfn even for the ONE fight becsuse they have good fighters? How bout everybody shut up or man up. Fuck boys. Be men and do it or forget about it. You both remind me of junior high girls right now, for real

• Downvote 2

You guys both sound like pussies. Buddy who was complaining that vlad ducked the fight wont even sign to mfn even for the ONE fight becsuse they have good fighters? How bout everybody shut up or man up. Fuck boys. Be men and do it or forget about it. You both remind me of junior high girls right now, for real.

Lol. This coming from a career QFC manager fighting 18 year olds with his 25 y/o and still losing.

• Upvote 3