calling you out vlad

Lockdown

My gosh, all this shit and still no fight confirmed ? The fuck has the tycoon world come to ??

Fight offer is about to go out. Both guys had previous fights that we were waiting on. It will be set for 3/15 and it will be a great fight! MFN is proud to host this epic battle.

Mongtong is meant to be fighting in a tourney, but he and many others are still waiting for the contract. First fights meant to be finalised this weekend, if not, Putin vs. Mongtong can be pencilled in for mid March if you're still free then.

Mongtong is meant to be fighting in a tourney, but he and many others are still waiting for the contract. First fights meant to be finalised this weekend, if not, Putin vs. Mongtong can be pencilled in for mid March if you're still free then.

Putin hasn't been offered a fight yet but I was leaning towards offering him the winner of two guys who fight on 3/1 (if they'd take it on short notice) otherwise i have a backup plan. Mongtong is definitely intriguing as well. If you guys haven't already worked out the details on that MFN could host that fight also on the 3/15 card... I will leave space just in case (hah...that rhymes) until after 3/1.

http://u.kahvipaketti.com/u/70362816145.png

edit. here is link to castors manager profile. only crushing cans in QFC and calls himself best manager in the game lmao: http://www.mmatycoon.com/mma_management.php?MgrID=88836

Lol. This coming from a career QFC manager fighting 18 year olds with his 25 y/o and still losing.

Take a +1 each. Funny shit right there.

• Upvote 1

Very kind, though last leg was with his boy in London, was meant to be my org's turn to watch him lose (and get moneys!).

OK no problem. I'll leave him open for a little while longer and follow up with you in game before scheduling him for a fight.

lmao there is absolutely no chance that mongtong is going to win that fight.

Bring Mongtong's hype back with Putin to MFN.

• Upvote 1