calling you out vlad

Lockdown

vladimirbyhenikov, on 07 Mar 2014 - 6:25 PM, said:

Anabolinen Steroidi Jr had interesting tweet about fellow 155er Peter Taphorn earlier tonight.

10267133731.png

emails from notorious cancrusher/ducker/cherrypicker vladimirbyhenikov:

From : Vladimir Byhenikov (conversation) 09 Mar, 2014 14:18:12

Subject : anabolinen vs taphorn

if steroidi loses his next fight lets fight ok?

From : Vladimir Byhenikov (conversation) 09 Mar, 2014 15:36:28

Subject : Re: Re: anabolinen vs taphorn

lmao your can has no business to fight anabolinen if anabolinen wins. if he loses i just want easy fight to get back on track and your can is perfect for that.
lmao "drop down to 145" quack quack your fighter cant even make 145 :DDD

This guy is a joke, makes challenges with stipulations. Even has an org where he sets up easy fights for himself.

punch of excuses ala jlp

i asked you if you would be interested fighting anabolinen if anabolinen loses his next fight. you started this ducking and made these ridicilous demands:

your fighter weighs 165 lbs and you say that anabolinen has to make 145 to fight him.

ducker.

I ask again:

if anabolinen loses his next fight would you be interested fighting him? with win anabolinen gets title shot.

From : Johnny Lee Paris (conversation) 09 Mar, 2014 15:31:21

Subject : Re: anabolinen vs taphorn

we can do it at the end of april, plenty of time for you to drop down to 145.

i asked you if you would be interested fighting anabolinen if anabolinen loses his next fight. you started this ducking and made these ridicilous demands:

your fighter weighs 165 lbs and you say that anabolinen has to make 145 to fight him.

ducker.

I ask again:

if anabolinen loses his next fight would you be interested fighting him? with win anabolinen gets title shot.

From : Johnny Lee Paris (conversation) 09 Mar, 2014 15:31:21

Subject : Re: anabolinen vs taphorn

we can do it at the end of april, plenty of time for you to drop down to 145.

Only cbombs make challenges with stipulations. Since you think Taphorn is such a can and an easy win for you come down to 145 and fight him there.

Taphorn is going to fight at 145 for now and 135 eventually. I might get a title shot at 145 if I win my next fight too, should I put it on hold because Tycoon's biggest bitch sees a match-up he likes?

I'll fight him either way if you commit today. Don't be a bitch and commit to it now.

• Upvote 2

Only cbombs make challenges with stipulations. Since you think Taphorn is such a can and an easy win for you come down to 145 and fight him there.

Taphorn is going to fight at 145 for now and 135 eventually. I might get a title shot at 145 if I win my next fight too, should I put it on hold because Tycoon's biggest bitch sees a match-up he likes?

I'll fight him either way if you commit today. Don't be a bitch and commit to it now.

Shit just got real ..

ok so you are demanding that fighters who both weigh 165 lbs both cut weight so they can fight at 145 lbs...

i asked if you would be interested anabolinen vs taphorn at 155 lbs if anabolinen doesnt manage to get title shot. you declined this.

quack quack.

Shit just got real ..

Notice a trend with this guy?

He calls people out with stipulations. Then you need to shame him publicly to actually get him to commit to the fights he said he wanted. This guy is an embarrassment to his alliance.

He even has an org that looks a little shady.

ok so you are demanding that fighters who both weigh 165 lbs both cut weight so they can fight at 145 lbs...

i asked if you would be interested anabolinen vs taphorn at 155 lbs if anabolinen doesnt manage to get title shot. you declined this.

quack quack.

I'm dropping Taphorn to 145, his signed fight is at that weight. I'll fight you at 155 sometime in April if you commit to it today, win or lose with steroidi in his next fight.

Good. Just going on your past history I suspect you are going to try and weasel your way out of the fight like you did against lockdown and K-Rad.

i suspect that you soon start your excuses before the fight how my fighter is subspammer and its wrong way to win like that, like you did with rollins vs simans (i did beat your ass standing). i also suspect that after the fight you start to make excuses how you were huge underdog and fight was meaningless (like you did against rory). you also tried to duck this fight already by that 145 lbs shit.

• Downvote 1

i suspect that you soon start your excuses before the fight how my fighter is subspammer and its wrong way to win like that, like you did with rollins vs simans (i did beat your ass standing). i also suspect that after the fight you start to make excuses how you were huge underdog and fight was meaningless (like you did against rory). you also tried to duck this fight already by that 145 lbs shit.

I am an underdog, you said it yourself:

lmao your can has no business to fight anabolinen if anabolinen wins. if he loses i just want easy fight to get back on track and your can is perfect for that.

Ask Rory how the re-match went when he didnt get a full energy combo on the first move.

• Upvote 1

oh this time you werent the underdog because you won? what a surprise.

I pulled off the huge upset due to actually training my physicals. Not getting caught with a full energy combo helped too.

(Of course I am being a little tongue in cheek here, I was giving rory some shit in that thread because I thought it was funny that he was so proud of his win)

It's always on Castor.

Notice that Vlad never calls out good fighters, he chose his best guy vs my FA reclamation project.

I called out fighter with same weight, same org and identical primary skills and who has 16k id advantage...

But good for you, started excuses this early! Is this new record for you buddy? :winner:

I called out fighter with same weight, same org and identical primary skills and who has 16k id advantage...

But good for you, started excuses this early! Is this new record for you buddy? :winner:

You already said you called out my guy because you thought it would be an easy win. I'll post your email again in case you forgot:

Unlike you, I look for challenging fights. That's why I arranged a fight with the #1 fighter in the game with Bennet so I could take the rank rather than sit and scheme my way into easy matchups and hope Womba lost.

No doubt in my mind that you have a significant skill advantage in this one. Good thing for me I have a significant slider advantage.

• Upvote 1

For the record -> 4 months after I was called out, and then ducked, our fight did go ahead. I won. Round 2 is going to happen in early April.

Spend the time getting a tan so you're ready for Summer JLP, it's coming in a few months.

For the record -> 4 months after I was called out, and then ducked, our fight did go ahead. I won. Round 2 is going to happen in early April.

Spend the time getting a tan so you're ready for Summer JLP, it's coming in a few months.

It was clearly a robbery. Putin will demolish Mongtong in the second leg.

That's good advice KRad. Truthfully I should just ignore the guy. He has become obsessed with me, it's sad.

That's good advice KRad. Truthfully I should just ignore the guy. He has become obsessed with me, it's sad.

That's what happens when you get the #1 p4p fighter. :shades: :thumbup: