Skills keep going down

Ascended

Also my fighter is in Mid 20s like you first stated, not 18 or 19 like you then stated afterwards... I don't expect all elite everything thats dumb and I'm glad Mike changed that. The cap is great idea just needs to be more clear when you are at your max. Not just some random event that pops off like crazy.

Graph says I'm at 2690 whatever that means, I have another at 2730 who doesn't depop nearly and is a year or two older.

All fighters have a hidden called "Potential"..

So 2690 could very well be the max skill level for one fighter, while 2730 could be the max skill level for another. (Max skill level as in, at this skill level he will start to de-pop).

Some fighters might go higher or lower, but everyone have his own cut-off point, based on the "Potential" hidden.

• Upvote 2

3450 would give you 150 points in every thing. I was told the skill cap was 75-81 percent of the 3450 depending on potential. With that being said I dont know if each section Primaries Secondaries and Physicals all have a cap or if it is combined so at 2690 you very well could have reached skill cap since 2795 would be the most points you could get if your potential was at 81%. Now I know the math is correct but I do not know if the 75-81% of max points is correct. If it is I would say you reached your limit. 2690 is 78% of 3450.

• Upvote 1

All fighters have a hidden called "Potential"..

So 2690 could very well be the max skill level for one fighter, while 2730 could be the max skill level for another. (Max skill level as in, at this skill level he will start to de-pop).

Some fighters might go higher or lower, but everyone have his own cut-off point, based on the "Potential" hidden.

3450 would give you 150 points in every thing. I was told the skill cap was 75-81 percent of the 3450 depending on potential. With that being said I dont know if each section Primaries Secondaries and Physicals all have a cap or if it is combined so at 2690 you very well could have reached skill cap since 2795 would be the most points you could get if your potential was at 81%. Now I know the math is correct but I do not know if the 75-81% of max points is correct. If it is I would say you reached your limit. 2690 is 78% of 3450.

Thank you, this is the info I wanted to hear. I had no idea about the 75 to 80 percent potential of the max 3450.

• Upvote 1

Oh my... You make it sound like the fighter with maxed tdd disappears into oblivion for two years and has nothing to do with MMA at all.

... If the fighter still has the same TDD level after two whole years at that age... so what? It's not like he is maxed his potential when he turns 20. He will have plenty of time to start doing the declining thing. :P

Consider though that this once Olympic level wrestler stops wrestling and does nothing but box for the next 2 years. He is still going to be a brilliant wrestler and have good takedown defense, sure, but is he going to be elite still?

Potential is the upper limit of what can be achieved, but it can only be achieved through training.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He said the guy is mid 20's. No way is his skill cap reached yet

Why not? I created a 18 year old 2 and half weeks ago. On Sunday he had 849 skill points already. If he has a 75% potential then I am only 1738 skill points away from being capped. As I work on getting the secondaries I want up my primaries and physicals go up. Meaning which in a year of training nothing but secondaries and fighting once a month I should be able to gain a little over a thousand skill points. That puts my fighter at the age of 22. I would only have about 700 more points to go and by that time I would be working all my physicals up and those do not matter to learning speed so boom I hit 23 and I am skill capped. I think every fighter should be able to hit their max no later than 24 if trained correctly and the training is done with one on one classes with nothing less than a single elite coach.

82% nice! I also noticed that the Primaries none of them are at 15, you mind sharing how many secondires and physicals are at 15, 14 and lower. Nothing specific if you dont want to. I will take a copy and paste of of the skills from tycoon assistant but if not just a count would be awesome.

cool thanks for the info bud. Just wondering having a 14 in punches and 14 in boxing would result in you having better punches than say a 12 in punches and a 13 in punches but by how much? Would it make a better fighter to have X secondaries at 15, Y secondaries at 12, and Z secondaries really low ?

Why not? I created a 18 year old 2 and half weeks ago. On Sunday he had 849 skill points already. If he has a 75% potential then I am only 1738 skill points away from being capped. As I work on getting the secondaries I want up my primaries and physicals go up. Meaning which in a year of training nothing but secondaries and fighting once a month I should be able to gain a little over a thousand skill points. That puts my fighter at the age of 22. I would only have about 700 more points to go and by that time I would be working all my physicals up and those do not matter to learning speed so boom I hit 23 and I am skill capped. I think every fighter should be able to hit their max no later than 24 if trained correctly and the training is done with one on one classes with nothing less than a single elite coach.

Oops. For some odd reason I was thinking the actual age of 20. Not thinking it could be anywhere between 22-27. Sorry about that lol