BELT DESIGNS (Seventh Circle Championships)

Looks good mate

Thanks man.

Good lord, you have some great stuff here... the effect on the poster is superb for example, keep it up man!

Thanks a lot. I'm just trying to push for better designs each time.

It is a shame that the ingame picture has to be so tiny! All the coolest details usually disappear whn we have to work with 100x50 size pictures.. :(

Well I'll going to be launching a website soon for people to see the belts, as well as something I'm planning to make Team 7th Circle an innovator :)

Holy.. Great designs bud! Nice job!

Thanks for that man. I'm just determined to make each design better than the last.

Holy fuck. Only just stumbled across this. To echo everyone else, awesome work. Expect a PM from me soon.

I look forward to it. The official website will be up in a week or so.

Thanks for that man. I'm just determined to make each design better than the last.

I look forward to it. The official website will be up in a week or so.

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see some more. Have you given avatars and skins a go yet?

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see some more. Have you given avatars and skins a go yet?

I haven't tried avatars yet. If I was to go into that, then I would look at learning how to build custom bodies to make them truly my own.

At the moment, I'm splitting my time between belt work, logo work and the upcoming website.

http://i.imgur.com/00yZ1Gf.png

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been working on a couple of projects, but here is the newest piece of work. A Championship belt created for Evil Empire: Rio.

http://i.imgur.com/G3xYtfA.png

• Upvote 2

solid man . i like dropping in here to see what ya done , by the way great job on all the Evil belts man you set a new standard in titles :D

Well I'm still trying to build my masterpiece. One day it might happen. Until then, I'll just keep building the belts :)

outstanding work!

It keeps me busy :)

good work man :winner: i shall be checking back every now and again :D

Looking forward to hearing your opinions. :)

Glad to have you in RISSA mate some more fine work.

I glad Rissa would have me. It's a really forward thinking group. :)