Creation Tournament

The Fight Club is a brand new fight org in Hilo. To get things going we're planning to run a 16 man 265 lbs creation tournament. Post in this thread if you're interested in signing up.

The Details:

• 16 man single elimination
  • $150,000 grand prize going to the winning manager
  • The contract will only be 1000/1000/1000 (If you choose the popularity hidden you will get a bonus 2000 making the contract 3000/1000/1000)
  • The fighters will all be created on the same day (hopefully sometime this week if we get people to sign up quickly)
  • The fighter can be any height/weight/age/build as long as he can make 265 lbs and is located in Hilo
  • The 16 man bracket will be randomly generated
  • Fights will be every 3 weeks giving proper time to recover from injuries/cuts and to get a little training in between fights
  • Once you're eliminated you can choose to be released or if you'd like to stay with us that'd be much appreciated and you will be able to compete just fine because we are a 225k+ ID org.

** If we can't get 16 guys who are interested we'll run an 8 man tournament and the grand prize will be lowered to $75,000 **

Participants:

Creation will be like a day or 2 after we get 16 people interested lol. And yeah I noticed there were other tournaments going on, but most were already full so I figured it wouldn't be a problem.

Yeah I wasnt saying it was a problem, was just acknowledging the amount of tourneys that are going on at one time is all.