"Rasta Pussy Cat" Ducking Dustin Douglas

It's official Dustin Douglas has not accepted the fight offer... High level ducking at its greatest..

It's said 2 wrongs don't make a right... I disagree, let it be noted right now for all to see....

I will not for whatever reason accept a fight against anyone on Soysters roster - I don't care what the org, whether a belt is on the line, it will not happen.

:yawn:

• Upvote 1

It's official Dustin Douglas has not accepted the fight offer... High level ducking at its greatest..

It's said 2 wrongs don't make a right... I disagree, let it be noted right now for all to see....

I will not for whatever reason accept a fight against anyone on Soysters roster - I don't care what the org, whether a belt is on the line, it will not happen.

Ahh, I understand, this was your plan all along. Ducker.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

LOL - looks like Stu_pid changed his mind. 17 days until Oath's funeral.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/soyster89/fight2_zps88d82e26.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Unlike you, I'm not a fucking pussy and accept all and any fight offers that come my way.

He's very fucking lucky that I'm accepting it this time round

Fight Offered

Fighter : Ken Oath

Opponent : Dustin Douglas

Weight : 265 lbs

Rounds : 5

Title : Yes

Event : EVO 80: Moonwalk

Matchmaker : Mega Jug

Date : 2014-04-16

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

After all was said and done and the smoke cleared from Wombley Arena, fight fans watched as Ken Oath was loaded into an ambulance for precautionary measures while teammate Oompa Loompa looked on with Stu Pidasol in tow. The reason for those measures - the Rasta Lion himself - Dustin Douglas had just put an end to the talk by viciously demolishing Oath in the 1st round of their highly anticipated match up at EVO 80.

Douglas connects with a stiff jab that staggers Oath - oh and he follows up with a huge uppercut that knocks him out cold! Man, that was brutal!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:35 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Dustin Douglas!
Dustin Douglas is the new heavyweight champion!

As Loompa and Pidasol looked on, Dustin Douglas, Richard Dawkins and Soyster Eighty-Nine walked by on their way to the EVO 80 after party. As they strode past the concerned pair, Soyster cracked a slight grin and turned to face them...

Soyster: Hey Stu - see you May 10th.

EVO Tonal vs Womba 2

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h211/soyster89/DawkinsvsLoompa_zps7d567c94.jpg

• Upvote 5