Creation Tournament - Hilo - $150,000 in Prize Money

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys, since I f'd up I just created a new tournament based on the 5 remaining contestants so the fights were chosen at random, and Zero already has a pass so I think this works out well. Here's a link to the remaining bracket.

Let me know what you guys think about this, Riggs will fight someone on the same day as everyone else so he keeps to the training/fight schedule just as Zero had to do. If anybody has a better solution let me know.

Again, i'm sorry for making things so awkward, but with the # of participants I think it was unavoidable.

http://challonge.com/Hilo170Round2

I'll give until the end of the weekend before I send out these fight offers to see if another solution becomes available.

No, I think the best way to do it is like this.

5/7 -

Kuro VS. Zero(A)

Riggs VS. Filler(B)

Mubarak VS. Tiburcio©

5/21 -

Winner of A VS. Riggs(D)

Winner of C VS. Filler(E)

6/4

Winner of fight D VS. Winner of fight C -

3rd place will be given to whoever loses fight D

Does this make sense? It's kind of confusing. It's my fault for sending out the fight offers before realizing the problem but this is the best solution I could think of to make up for it. Again if anybody has any other suggestions, i'm all ears. I'll wait until Monday morning to send out the fight offers if we can't find anything better.

Well done to Mubarak, my guy managed to hold him off for much longer than I thought he would but the the inevitable happened. Good fight and good luck for the rest of the tourney.

Mubarak was lucky to get that fight to the ground before Garret punched his head off.

Actually it would be difficult but let's make those 2 semi-final then the 2 winners and hendo riggs will make a 3 championship

let's say the winner of san kuro vs sub zero is fighter A, the winner of jacques mubarak and andres tiburcio is Fighter B:

We make Fighter A (or B) vs Hendo Riggs the following week Hendo Riggs vs Fighter B (or A) and the next one Fighter A vs Fighter B

Each victory brings 2 point, a draw 1 point and if all 3 fighters have 2 points the fastest victory is the champ

nevermind let's make

" 5/7 -

Kuro VS. Zero(A)

Riggs VS. Filler( B)

Mubarak VS. Tiburcio©

5/21 -

Winner of A VS. Riggs(D)

Winner of C VS. Filler(E)

6/4

Winner of fight D VS. Winner of fight C -

3rd place will be given to whoever loses fight D"