Would you want to see ONI return?

coton81

43 members have voted

1. 1. would you b interested in a Oni resurrection

• yes
    • no
    • dont give a f***

As the topic title says im toying with the idea of bringing Oni back from the dead like what happened with troid

mike seems ok with it if i wanted to go ahead but i thought id ask you guys as well to see what you forum guys though

so please vote away

not sure it will happen im just seeing what the interest would be if i did so at this time i don't know how it would be set up

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=1462 (link to org page )

Also if you do vote no could you post why so i can see what people think

Thank you

Yes. As long as you start over with 0 hype.

of course it will most likely be started as a new org any way so what hype the name carrys will soon go away

Only if Eveas is involved.

I have been thinking of making an ONI NEVER DIE tribute thread for a while now (even thought about it just yesterday) but I have been too lazy.

GOAT Tokyo org.

dam straight he will b involved in some form as he has his gym and is staff on the stop that sells his skins so he wont be able to b on org staff but he will be there some where

i wouldn't even consider doing it if eveas wasn't involved in some form or another

go on do it will be good to see it esp a certain mr kazuris in put :P

Could someone fill in the new generation of managers like me on what the hell is oni?

It was one of the premier, if not the premier org in Tokyo. Eveas started it, I think Christian took over at some stage and then Jamie did.

It would be good to see it come back like some orgs have atm but I do think you will have some competition from Rising Sun. But, who said that's a bad thing? If you do decide too, good luck.

Could someone fill in the new generation of managers like me on what the hell is oni?

i did put the link to the orgs home page in thread so people would know what im talking about

It was one of the premier, if not the premier org in Tokyo. Eveas started it, I think Christian took over at some stage and then Jamie did.

It would be good to see it come back like some orgs have atm but I do think you will have some competition from Rising Sun. But, who said that's a bad thing? If you do decide too, good luck.

and yes that is the correct ownership line my good man

and there def will b some comp but i dont think it will just come from rising sun though

as there looks like to me a couple of orgs doing their thing in Tokyo at the mo

and i wont be doing it half hearted it will b all or nothing so to speak

i did put the link to the orgs home page in thread so people would know what im talking about

and yes that is the correct ownership line my good man

and there def will b some comp but i dont think it will just come from rising sun though

as there looks like to me a couple of orgs doing their thing in Tokyo at the mo

and i wont be doing it half hearted it will b all or nothing so to speak

I'd give it a go. If it enhances the gaming experience for you and it's what you enjoy doing and have the time then why not?

Just curious, but why did you close it in the first place?

because running the org was getting harder and harder to enjoy as it was not helping me enjoy the game experience so i closed it i did it this way to stop it being ruined

I'd give it a go. If it enhances the gaming experience for you and it's what you enjoy doing and have the time then why not?

yeah them thoughts had crossed my mind

im just not sure i dont want it to end up me hating having git like i did last time

because running the org was getting harder and harder to enjoy as it was not helping me enjoy the game experience so i closed it i did it this way to stop it being ruined

yeah them thoughts had crossed my mind

im just not sure i dont want it to end up me hating having git like i did last time

I'm sure you won't. If you're still thinking about it after this long, it is maybe a good idea. :)

So do i but unfortuantly i cant tell you how the name came about

Think ill have to find out

Niten Ichi is the two sword style of Miyamoto Musashi. He was the greatest samurai in Japan and arch rival of Kojiro Sasake who happened to be from Iwakuni where I used to live. Osaka was just so I could spell out ONI which means demon or ogre.
  • Upvote 3

Niten Ichi is the two sword style of Miyamoto Musashi. He was the greatest samurai in Japan and arch rival of Kojiro Sasake who happened to be from Iwakuni where I used to live. Osaka was just so I could spell out ONI which means demon or ogre.

well i never knew that

Yes please!

and cool glad to here it