CALLING OUT CLINT LOMAX

I don't look at rankings in this game since they tend to not mean shit. Look at the way former QFC org fghters ran up the rankings merely from fighting so often. I'm stating a fact that Martel/Lomax is a fight that should happen. If you don't want to fight him that's cool you can use the rank as your reason but Martel's record/resume speaks for itself.

i say that for

aylib q^^p
  • Downvote 1

Everybody knows the only real Clint Lomax is the Bo Dayshus Clint Lomax.

Apologies to Crimson Tide. (Anyone get that reference?)

Everybody knows the Kirby Silver Surfer is the only true Silver Surfer.

• Upvote 1

Get Martel to fight my guy

Who's your guy?

no. But it looks like Lomax vs Oompa Loompa almost set...

Well this thread has officially back fired on me...I'm coming for both of you scrubs!!

OMG Martel's avatar!

Pretty fucking great, amirite?

Also Waru is someone I've always wanted to fight. Doesn't matter that he has dropped off recently, I'd still want to fight him. Let me know if we can put something together.

Pretty fucking great, amirite?

Also Waru is someone I've always wanted to fight. Doesn't matter that he has dropped off recently, I'd still want to fight him. Let me know if we can put something together.

I have always wanted that fight. I'm down for it but Waru is at the mercy of Ascension. Maybe we can do it in ONI?

If Waru won and janked Martel's hype you could come to Ascension for immediate rematch.

Don't duck my no hype guy Chuck lol

You still need to link him lol

I have always wanted that fight. I'm down for it but Waru is at the mercy of Ascension. Maybe we can do it in ONI?

If Waru won and janked Martel's hype you could come to Ascension for immediate rematch.

Did ONI wind up reopening? I'm pretty sure I could get him over to Ascension for a one off.