Hostility - Official Smack Talk Thread

Sid Vicious: Where's the fucking smack talk? I will take over this fucking Evil Empire seeing how weak everyone here is. Let me start with putting my steel toe boot in this guy Sassano's mouth, Kbeast's reviews aren't supposed to be good, they're supposed to be dirty, we don't want fuckiog advertisements in a place where we're supposed to be manipulating eachother, I'm going to tear down all of these posters and defecate on them after I'm done smoking this pack of Viceroys and finish your mother off with a climax to the face.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13925614677865.png

"Scarface" Jonny Benson (239017)

Those are some nasty words coming from a newbie like you, win something first then you can talk with the big boys. You ever want to meet @ 170 I'm waiting boy.

Lol, shiftas, you've only been in the game for a year, I've been here since '09 and cancelled my old account because I went on a little hiatus. Your fighter is easier than the women I hit on in the bar.

It will be a year in less than 2 months :) Then it should be no problem fighting me? P.S What kind of monster hits wimen?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/15/15b15.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24b11.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b1.jpg

The DaBaller Brothers

(Marcus, Timothy & Phil)

Timothy: "This weekend at EHH: 6, the three of us make our professional mixed martial arts debuts. Three brothers, on one card. And dawgsssssss, I can GUARAN-damn-TEE that we will ALL take home the W's."

Marcus: "Mannnnn I can't wait to get in that cage. Im'a killer. A born m*therf**king KILLA. Daniel Larusso I know you listening to me. I know you watching my every move. I hope you realise when that cage door shuts it's game over. Lights OUT."

Phil: "I'm the more reserved DaBaller so to speak. I aint as loud and up front as my bro Marcus, and I aint as fly as Timothy. But what i'll go on the limb and say is that the three of us have worked our asses off in training ready for this day, and unless something crazy happens I gotta admit that I see nothing but victory for us."

This Saturday the DaBaller era of MMA begins.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13925614677865.png

"Scarface" Jonny Benson (239017)

3 days to go Lennox. You wanna know how it will go down? I will cut the power to your house and do a home invasion. You will hear me climbing up the stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of 'Solder of Fortune' magazine. The next thing you'll hear is me picking the lock of your bedroom door and taking a photograph of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your jiu-jitsu.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w16.jpg

Zubaira Tukhugov (246314)

Huey Pudderson good luck with the fight, you definetly have the advantage on your feet, but when it comes to the ground (and it will, I promise you) you will get your arms torn and your face smashed. Good luck.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43a2.jpg

Hugh Jass (245933)

"Stan Lee better be ready because I'm hungry to make it 2-0 in the cage tomorrow. I may have a chin that would boost Jay Leno's self esteem a few notches, but I move so fast Lee won't be able to catch it. It will be catching him with a right hook to the head or a armbar on one of his limbs."

Hey everyone sorry for the absence, I broke my fingers slapping some bitch who tried to pull some weird shit in the bedroom. Anyway I should I’m really short on time and my fingers still hurt so I’m only going to be able to do the main card, hope you enjoy it!

Main Card Bout Number 1 – Middleweight Tournament Fight (185lbs)

Eddy “Jurigi” Hwang (3-1) VS. Rance “The Lance” Hunsicker (4-1)

First up on the main card, we have your classic stand-up vs. grappler fight. Hwang really has the reach advantage here and is going to be using his long legs, and Muay Thai skills to keep Hunsicker as far away from him as possible. Hunsicker is going to want to charge in and grab ahold of Hwang because once he does the fight is probably over. His grappling skills and body type will allow him to do whatever he wants to Hwang, who has plenty of long limbs to yank on.

Prediction:I think Hunsicker is going to have to take some kicks early on, but will they be strong enough to stop him? I don’t think so, I got Hunsicker by submission.

Main Card Bout Number 2 - Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Cedric "Bête" Makambo (3-1) VS. Shealtiel Miller (4-0)

Makambo is coming out here, following the Knock Out Of The Night Award where he stopped Demarcus Walcott at 0:28 in the second round. He’s probably going to use the same strategy and beat his opponent in the clinch, but this is where Miller likes getting the fight to the ground. Miller is coming out for his first in Evil Hilo. He dominated his QFC tournament, has gotten all of his wins by submission, and never passed the first round. Let’s see if he can do the same thing here.

Prediction: Man, I’m not too sure here but this looks to be an exciting fight, I think Makambo’s Wrestling is another level here, compared to Miller. I think he’ll use that to keep this fight standing and get the KO/TKO win, maybe of the night award as well.

Main Card Bout Number 3 – Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

"실제닌" Hyun Seung (4-1) VS. Daigo Sato (2-2)

This next fight could be interesting, Seung is a four time National Boxing Champion in his home of South Korea. He loves to finish fights, as you can tell by his three knockouts. Sato is an all-around fighter and has good ground skills, pretty much wherever he is. He’s going to use all his tools to defeat Seung in this one.

Prediction: I think Sato is definitely going to test Seung’s skills in MMA here, he truly is diverse. I don’t think he’s good in any particular area though and won’t be able to stop Seung from using him as a punching bag. Seung by KO/TKO early in the fight.

Co Main Event – Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Joe “The Flying Monkey” Gregory (2-1) VS. Yaw “Jigga” Quartey (8-3)

Guys, Gregory’s name fits him here perfectly. He is super small and quick, and he loves to climb all over you. His goal here is going to be to get Quartey to the ground and use his as a jungle gym, until he gets angry and decides to pull it apart. However, Quartey has shown some solid takedown defense in his recent fights. So I’m not sure Gregory will have such an easy time monkeying around in this one as Quartey will be looking to put him to sleep.

Prediction: This is a fight I’m really excited for, it could go either way. Gregory has never been knocked out, and I don’t know what his chin is like. I love knocksouts, so I think I’m gonna root for Quartey in this one.

Main Event - Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

Blazed Gracie (3-0) VS. The Professor” Robert Cross (2-0)

BJJ vs. wrestling in this one, everybody knows how great Gracie’s Jiu Jitsu is. He’s won all three of his fights by submission and will be looking to do it again here. Cross is a very good wrestler and will be looking to use that and take Gracie to the ground so he can beat his face in with some hammerfists. This is just where Gracie wants to be as he loves being on his back and in his own guard. He’ll be looking to catch one of Cross arms as he’s avoiding punches so he can lock something in.

Prediction: Cross has pretty good Ground and Pound and some serious knockout power, I’m not sure if Gracie’s chin will be able to handle it. Let’s hope so, I’m a BJJ fan so I’m going to have to go Gracie getting the submission.

Well, that just about covers it, I really hope we get some good finishes here, we usually do. I hate controversy. Anyway. thanks for reading and I’ll see you guys after the fights for a recap of the night.

-Calvin

Hey everyone, I’ve finally managed some time to get to the review for the event, sorry if the reviews come later than you guys would like. The fights happen at 9:00 P.M. Saturday night for me, and I’m usually pretty busy on Sundays so it’s hard for me to get out these reviews quickly. Anywho, let’s get down to business and see what happened at our last event.

Main Card Bout Number 1 – Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Eddy “Jurigi” Hwang Defeats Rance “The Lance” Hunsicker

Well, this fight didn’t quite down how I expected to. Despite the completely opposite skill sets, Hunsicker didn’t for a single takedown attempt and landed two out of fifty seven strike attempts…. I don’t what what his deal was or if he was trying to prove something, but he’s lucky he didn’t get KO’d. Hwang took this victory by unanimous decision.

Main Card Bout Number 2 - Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Shealtiel Miller Defeats Cedric "Bête" Makambo

Boy was I wrong here, I really thought Makambo would be able to keep this fight standing but Miller showed me otherwise. Miller came out with pumped up and ready to go, he immediately shot in for takedowns and got it on the third attempt and falls into half guard, where he had no problem grabbing a hold of Makambo’s arm and locking in a Kimura just thirty seconds into the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 3 – Featherweight Fight (145lbs)

"실제닌" Hyun Seung Defeats Daigo Sato

Well, Sato definitely tried to mix it up and keep things diversified for Seung, he threw some leg kicks, a body shot and attempted a few takedowns but was unsuccessful in pretty much everything he did. Seung used his far superior boxing skills to land just a couple shots with pinpoint accuracy. At 1:00 in the first round Seung lands a huge right hand that sends Sato to the mat, and after letting him back up Sato is still very wobbly and Seung ducks down and throws a huge uppercut that looked like something out of a video game and Sato is out cold. Seung wins by KO at 1:08 in round one, earning himself the KO Of The Night Award.

Co Main Event – Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Joe “The Flying Monkey” Gregory Defeats Yaw “Jigga” Quartey

Well, I was way off on this one and I should have done my research, I forgot how good of a wrestler Gregory is and he came out living up to his name. He was very aggressive and exploded early getting the takedown on his second attempt. After a failed attempt to pass the guard, Quartey slips in an great sweep and takes the top position, After a failed sweep attempt and not being able to get a better position, Gregory catches Quartey looking up at the clock and throws up a leg and locks in a pretty slick triangle, earning the victory at 1:55 of round one by submission and definitely living up to his name.

Main Event - Lightweight Fight (155lbs)

Blazed Gracie DefeatsThe Professor” Robert Cross

This one pretty much went exactly how I thought it would. After stuffing a takedown attempt from Gracie, Cross gets one himself. Cross sticks to his gameplan and tries to use his strength to control Gracie and land some strikes, throwing in the occasional submission attempt to keep Gracie wondering. Gracie was trying to avoid the strikes from the bottom but Cross was able to land some good ones. At around 3:30 Gracie manages to pass and take Cross’ back, showing excellent BJJ skills. After a few Rear Naked Choke attempts and Cross showing fantastic submission defense, Gracie’s overwhelming aggression takes it’s toll and Cross is forced to tapout with just three seconds left in the round. Man if he just stuck it out I think he might have been okay and had a good shot in the second round.

Well we had a ton of submission and decision victories, and an overall OK event. I’m going to start getting some interviews going so if managers out there would like an interview for the fighter, let me know and we’ll make it happen. I’ll see you guys Wednesday for the Tournament Semi-Finals!

-Calvin

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the semi-finals of the 170lb. creation tournament. We have some very exciting fighters out here tonight and it should a great night to be remembered. We’ll be looking to see who wins this Main Event as the loser will have to be satisfied with third place and the winner moves on to the finals which are set for June 4th. Ok, let’s get started here and see what’s going down tonight!

Preliminary Bout Number 1 - Lightweight Fight (155bs)

Jake “Brandao” Kirby (0-1) VS. Fidel “The Mexican Dream” Caster (0-2)

Kirby is coming out here for his second fight in Evil Hilo, he lost his last fight after getting rocked and taking a huge head kick in the third round that immediately put him to sleep. He’s going to be looking to display his confidence and show us that’s he’s better than what we saw last time. Caster is on 0-2 losing streak and is actually going to be coming out here without a manager since Matt Potato admitted being a ring leader behind some huge illegal underground cloning activity where he was trying to clone himself and make robots to takeover the MMA world. Caster was devastated and he says this might be his last fight ever.

Prediction: I think Caster’s emotions are going to take a toll on him and he’s going to get KO’d and probably retire. Good luck buddy!

Preliminary Bout Number 2 – Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Chris “The Crippler” Leben (0-0) VS. Baki Hanma (0-0)

Both of these young guys are coming out here for their first Pro fight, Leben is a boxer with a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu, and all we know about Hanma is that he had a strong wrestling record in college. Classic Striker vs. grappler matchup here.

Prediction: I think Hanma’s wrestling will overwhelm Leben pretty quickly. Hanma by KO/submission in the early rounds.

Preliminary Bout Number 3 - Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Garland "The Marietta Mangler" Greene (2-1) VS. Miguel "Spidey" O Hara (0-0)

Greene is a fighter that we love to watch, he’s coming out here after an impressive performance at EHH 5 that resulted in a Fight of The Night Award. He put on quite a show and remained very aggressive until the he scored the TKO at the beginning of the second round. O Hara is new here in the MMA world, but everything we hear about him is good news, he’s got some decent striking and has some okay takedown defense, but his ground skills are nothing to be desired.

Prediction: This is going to be a standup war for sure, it’s hard to say who’s going to win, but O Hara does seem to have the slight advantage in standup experience. I think I’ll go with O Hara by KO/TKO in the second

Preliminary Bout Number 4 – Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Kira “Hasu” Doku (1-0) VS. Daniel Webber (1-1)

Doku is coming out here for his first fight in Evilo Hilo, we don’t know too much about him other than the fact that he’s a striker who seems to have some very good takedowns. He won his last fight after landing a huge takedown that he immediately followed with some good strikes, getting the official decision of TKo by Slam!. I love those TKO! Webber is a Muay Thai fighter with a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu, so he’s pretty comfortable wherever he goes. He got his a win in his last fight where he defeated Bustos Stallermo via Kimura in the second round.

Prediction: Both of these guys are fairly new here, so I don’t know too much about them. But judging by their skill set it seems to be a pretty good fight. I’m think that if Doku keeps the same gameplan the fight will end up on the ground where Webber has the advantage, I’ll go with Webber via submission

Preliminary Bout Number 5 – Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Jacob Israel Cross (2-1) VS. Ivan “The Bear” Volkov (0-0)

Cross is coming off his first loss where he was KO’d in the first round by Silvean Maxiq. He’s coming out here to clear that up and show the 170lb. division he is a force to be reckoned with. He’s pretty much comfortable wherever the fight goes, but prefers to stand and bang and doesn’t care too much for the ground game, and we love him for it. Volkov is coming out here straight outta The Motherland to show the world how strong their vodka… ahem… fighters are. We don’t know much about this mystery man other than he has some boxing experience and a brown belt in Jiu Jitsu, which he’ll be looking to take advantage of here in this fight.

Prediction: Well I’m definitely interested to see what happens here, Cross has never been taken down and we don’t know exactly how good his ground skills really are. I like Cross a lot though and I’m voting for him by KO/TKO in the first or second round.

Main Card Bout Number 1 – Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Carrera “Assassin” Villamora (1-0) VS. Dirk “LongSchlong” Diggler

Villamora is a pretty accomplished fighter for being just 18 years old. We’re told his Boxing is almost world-class and the rest of his standup game is getting there as well. He put on an impressive performance in his first fight where he earned a TKO(Cut) stoppage early in the second round after the blood dripping into his eyes caused concern from the doctor. Diggler is riding high on a three fight win streak, all of his fights have ended via decision. They should really nickname this guy “The Blanket” because he wins his fights by getting takedowns and controlling the fight, he does mix up with some striking though. Hopefully he makes this fight interesting.

Prediction: I have no idea what Villamora’s takedown defense is like, so I’m a little worried. If Diggler manages to get this fight to the ground this could spell trouble for Villamora. Hmm.. I think I like Villamora’s chances and I hope he gets the KO tonight.

Main Card Bout Number 2 – Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Andres Tiburcio (3-0) VS. William “Calamity” Klinger (0-1)

For those of you not aware, this is a tournament related fight but regardless of the results, Tiburcio moves on the championship after this. Tiburcio is doing fantastic throughout this tournament, he hasn’t gotten any finishes, but he has made sure that when it does go to the judges, the result is not in question. Klinger lost in the first round of the tournament to Sub Zero, who’s made it all the way to the semi finals. He asked for to be put into this filler fight to see if he would have had a chance if things went his way in that first fight, let’s see if he can pull something together here.

Prediction: I think Tiburcio uses his skillset very well and will come out on top here, against the more balanced Klinger.

Main Card Bout Number 3 – Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Alex “Swarm” Gurmorow (3-2) VS. Anthoney “ShowTime” Pettis (2-0)

Gurmorow is 1-1 here in Evil Hilo and he lost his last fight to the ever-annoying, Joe “The Flying Monkey” Gregory. Anthoney Pettis is Anthony Pettis’ evil twin, with an opposite, but equally dangerous skill set. This grappler is going to look to take Gurmorow down and rip his head off. I think the key here might be for Gurmorow to get the takedown first, but we’ll see what happens.

Prediction: I think that no matter what happens this fight will end up on the ground and Pettis will emerge victorious via submission.

Co Main Event – Light Heavyweight Fight (205bs)

Big “Juicy” Dongz (3-2) VS. Raphael Davis (5-5)

Dongz, is new here in Evil Hilo, we offered him a new home after he was having some unfortunate losses in his last two fights, but we have faith in him. He’s a Muay Thai fighter who seems to have some decent takedown defense, which is great because his ground skills are really lacking. The problem here is that Davis is a well-established wrestler who will be looking to take Dongz down and impose his will on him. Davis had an unfortunate fight last time out, he went up against the baddest dude in the org, Travis Freeman. He got a takedown early but failed to do anything with it, and once the ref stood them up Freeman was all over him and landed and ended the fight pretty quickly. Let’s see how Davis handles this next fight.

Prediction: Davis’ superior wrestling will allow him to do what he wants and the the TKO or submission victory.

Main Event - Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

“The Trucker” Hendo Riggs (3-0) VS. Sub “Ice” Zero (3-0)

All right, here we are. The Main Event of the evening which just so happens to be the semi-finals of our 170lb creation tournament. I’m super excited for this fight as both of these guys are finishers and Riggs is probably my favorite fighter of the tournament. He has been demolishing the opposition throughout this tournament using his wrestling to engage in and control the clinch where he’s absolutely crushing everyone. He’s finished all three of his fights, but hasn’t quite been able to earn an official OTN award, but he definitely deserves one, maybe he’ll get a tournament reward…

Zero is also showing us that he is a force to be reckoned with, he’s also finished all three of his fights. He’s earned two OTN awards already in this tournament, the first one was Fight of the Night in the first round, and in the second round his official (SLAM) TKO earned him KO Of The Night. I really can’t wait to see what happens here.

Prediction: I’m going to go ahead and be biased here and choose my favorite fighter, Riggs by KO/TKO. Although I’m not counting Zero out, he absolutely has the skills to take this one.

Wow, very exciting fights to look forward to indeed, I can’t wait for this show to get started. I’m really glad to be back and hopefully get some consistent content for you guys to read up on and get excited about. As always, be sure to stay tuned for a recap and the OTN awards. Catch you guys later tonight!

-Calvin

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13956852653315.jpg

Sub Zero

Like my bud Dan Henderson said, everyone starts undefeated tomorrow you will taste your first losse I hope for you it will be the last of your carriere you are a good fighter but don't push me I want to win this fight and everyone know this is already the final we are the best fighter on the tourney who ever win will crush tiburcio quickly he shouldn't even cross the cage

Hey everyone, Calvin here. We had a sold out event last night at Wild Bob’s Bar, who’s been a phenomenal arena host throughout this event. Our new partner Cyclone Nutrition was out there supporting us and we had some great fights and lots of triangle finishes. Let’s talk a little about what went down.

Preliminary Bout Number 1 - Lightweight Fight (155bs)

Fidel “The Mexican Dream” Caster DEFEATS Jake “Brandao” Kirby

Wow, I was way off on this. Caster showed that his manager being caught in a scandal had no impact on his game, he came out strong and traded strikes with Kirby the entire fight, and he got the better of them. He earned the judge’s decision tonight but said he may not fight again, it will be sad to see him go.

Preliminary Bout Number 2 – Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Chris “The Crippler” Leben DEFEATS Baki Hanma

Man, another fight where I was completely wrong. I imagined Hanma would take down Leben at will and have his way with him. Leben stuffed all thirteen of Hanma’s takedown attempts and landed his own strikes at will, in the second round he was able to pull Hanma into his guard and Hanma tried to take advantage of that situation and threw tons of strikes but was unable to land anything. Leben eventually throws one of his legs up and manages to get a loose triangle, and Hanma doesn’t make the necessary adjustments and Leben is able to tighten it up and secure the submission at 3:59 in the second round. This surprising submission finish from Leben earned him the Submission of the Night Award.

Preliminary Bout Number 3 - Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Garland "The Marietta Mangler" Greene DEFEATS Miguel "Spidey" O Hara

Not a good night for me, and right after I set up the bookies.. I was right in saying this would be a standup war but I picked the wrong victor. Both of these fighters showed good striking but Greene was much more aggressive and after rocking him after a landing a clean combo, he smelt blood and threw hook after hook and sent O Hara to the floor. I think his energy level played a huge factor in his win tonight.

Preliminary Bout Number 4 – Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Kira “Hasu” Doku DEFEATS Daniel Webber

Well, I got this one wrong too but for a good reason. I imagined Doku might not be too bright like some of these newer fighters, but he definitely did his scouting for this one. He didn’t attempt any takedowns as he knew his opponent had the superior ground game. He was able to stuff twenty-one takedown attempts(WOW) and landed a good percentage of his strikes, much, much more than Webber and ultimately dominated the entire fight, earning the judges decision.

Ivan “The Bear” Volkov DEFEATS Jacob Israel Cross (2-1)

Geez Louise… I got all five prelim fights wrong… I thought Cross was going to come out swinging and go for the knockout. Volkov came out very aggressive and spent a lot of energy very early trying to get this fight to the ground. After three failed attempts, for some reason… Cross decides to go in for a takedown of his own and Volkov is happy to allow it. There was a lot of action and battle for position on the ground but in the end Volkov’s superior grappling game allowed him to lock in a triangle and force Cross to tap out at 2:59 of round one.

Main Card Bout Number 1 – Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Carrera “Assassin” Villamora DEFEATS Dirk “LongSchlong” Diggler

Woohoo, first one I actually got right. I wasn’t sure how good Villamora’s takedown defense was but it seemed alright, he stuffed two of three takedowns from Diggler. Once Diggler managed to get the takedown Villamora was able to control him anyway and forced the ref to stand them up. He easily had his way with him once the fight got back to its feet. After getting rocking him with a solid jab Villamora lands a huge right hand, left hook that sends Diggler to the floor. He follows through and dives down with a flying punch that puts Diggler to sleep, earning the victory by KO at 1:56 of the very first round.

Main Card Bout Number 2 – Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Andres Tiburcio DEFEATS William “Calamity” Klinger

Two picks in a row on the main card, I guess things are looking a little better for me. This fight was much better than I anticipated and Tiburcio didn’t even utilize his wrestling. The entire fight was a standup with and these guys just kept on swinging. In the end Tibrucio was more aggressive and landed a lot more strikes and easily earned the judges’ decision in this one. These two fighters put on an amazing show and earned themselves the Fight of the Night Award.

Main Card Bout Number 3 – Bantamweight Fight (135lbs)

Anthoney “ShowTime” Pettis DEFEATS Alex “Swarm” Gurmorow

This fight gives me three correct on the main card. Gurmorow got the best of the standup game as expected, and even got a takedown of his own and was able to get back up afterwards. Pettis knew where he wanted the fight though and made sure he was able to get it there, and his opponent was really no match for him on the ground. Pettis was able to lock in a triangle and force Gurmorow to tap out at 2:26 of the first round.

Big “Juicy” Dongz DEFEATS Raphael Davis

Well this was probably the most surprising fight outcome of the night for me. Dongz showed his dominance from the very beginning. He landed a huge head kick that sent Davis to the floor early, but wave him back up as Dongz wanted to keep this fight standing. After a lot of failed head kick attempts Dongz decides to bring the fight into the clinch where he had a turned out to be a good decision as he was able to land with ease. After picking him apart for about a minute he lands brutal huge knees to the head that eventually crumble Davis and Dongz earns the KO just 1:34 into the first round.

“The Trucker” Hendo Riggs DEFEATS Sub “Ice” Zero

Well this was definitely the Main Event, and most important fight of the evening. It turned out just how I figured it would with Riggs instigating a clinch and really just dominating this fight. He controlled the pace and action the entire fight and hardly allowed Zero to do anything. Before the first round was even over, Zero had a nasty looking cut and at around 4:00 Riggs was able to sneak in a huge uppercut that sent Zero to the ground and earned Riggs the KO of the Night Award. Well-deserved and I think Riggs is tournament with ease.

Well, we had some great fights, terrible predictions and a lot of blood. A very important night as we are coming to the final round of the tournament to see who will be crowned the first 170lb. champion and be added to our hall of fame as our first tournament winner. I’ll see you guys Saturday for EHH 9, where “The Bad Guy” Razor Ramon takes on Tyler “Savage” Bennet in a what is expected to be an all-out war and not a fight you want to miss!

-Calvin

SYD http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13975125802547.jpg VICIOUS

Sid Vicious- After I take out this Generic Generro bastard I'm gonna sit his face and tell him the shit is asphalt, and I still want to bash my guitar into shiftas fighter Ronny Henson.... Bonny Tentson? Whatever the fuck his name is' head he'll be dead in a few months.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14017282991809.png

Tyler "The Acid Fighter" Bennet

Razor Ramon, I'm about to see what that chins made of. I already know you're gonna use your little homo-erotic wrestling because you don't want to catch these hands, don't be scared bro and don't fight me like a b!tch and test your chin because you ain't fought any hitters.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w7.jpg

Dominick Guerra

I'm back. I used to live in Hilo and I had my second fight here vs. Greene. I am way faster and better rounded than any 135er in this organisation. I was given the list of all signed 135ers by my manager today. Here's my opinion on every single one of the top 10 fighters in the bantamweight division.

Larusso - tough, good chin, has power, ground game is exposable.

Gregory - one dimensional, bum.

Pettis - old, one-dimensional.

Doku - old, easily beatable.

Quartey - unsuccessful can crusher.

Kim - talented.

Guerra - future champ.

Gurmorow - as intelligent as a halfwit.

Greene - easy to sub.

Filho - solid.

Ecstatic to see which one of these fighters I'll be facing for my return fight.

SID http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13975125802547.jpg VICIOUS

"Vicitm #2 Ed Generro.

Victim #3 the champion,

Victim #4 the defender.

Ed Generro, tonight I'm going to drain your blood and put you in a casket

I'm not joking.

If I beat you I'm putting you into retirement and that's it.

I will beat you.

When you're dead I'm going to take the keys to your house and bang your wife 12 times and she's gonna sound more horny than the Meatmen in a house filled with franks.

Tic

Toc

Tic

Toc

Call your wife and say good night."

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman. We are live here at The Underground in Hilo. EHH 9 is set to take place tonight in what we’re sure is going to be Evil Hilo’s best event yet. We have huge finishers and a lot of losing streaks that may be broken tonight. Don’t forget to checkout Cyclone Nutrition for all of your supplemental needs as well as sponsorships. Thanks to our friends at over at Evil Hilo Casino & Resort, we now have a new bookmaker’s setup so you guys can place your bets on your favorite fighters. We hope you’re as pumped as we are, and without further delays let’s take a look at what’s expected to go down tonight.

Preliminary Bout Number 1 – Light Heavyweight Fight (205bs)

Johny “Unbreakable” Clattenburg (0-2) VS. Ken Jacobs (0-2)

For our first fight of the night, we have two fighters who are off to a pretty bad start in their professional careers. Clattenburg lost his last fight just 0:30 into the first round (OUCH!) he may be struggling with some confidence coming into this one. Jacobs has lost both of his fights in the first round as well. We may have to release him if he doesn’t show any promise in this fight.

Prediction: I honestly have no idea what to expect here because we haven’t seen much from either fighter. I think I’ll go with Jacobs though, I’ve got a feeling about this one.

Preliminary Bout Number 2 – Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Eki Lollo (1-2) VS. Truman “Big Elbow” Goverdeen (0-1)

Despite his losses, Eki Lollo is a very exciting fighter and always comes out trying to put on a show. He swings for the fences every time out and provides constant action for all the fans to enjoy. Goverdeen lost his last fight, in a very slow paced fight where the fight spent most of its time on the ground, and even with his superior BJJ, Goverdeen wasn’t able to seal the deal. Lollo is only a white belt so he is really going to want to keep this one standing, even if Goverdeen doesn’t know how to finish.

Prediction: Lollo does have the superior wrestling, I’m not sure if he’ll be able to keep this standing though.. But he is more exciting so I’m going to go with Lollo via KO/TKO in the 1st or 2nd.

Preliminary Bout Number 3 - Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Felix “MONGOOSE” Mayor (1-1) VS. Hades Longinius (0-0)

I think these two purple belts are a great matchup, one has better striking and the other has better wrestling. Mayor lost his first fight, but was able to secure a victory in his last one and will be looking to keep this fight standing, where he has the advantage as long as possible. Longinius is coming out here for his first fight in Evil Hilo. He is just going to try and take this fight to the ground where it’s really anybody’s game, but he will have the advantage if he manages to land on top.

Prediction: Tough call here… we’ve never seen Longinius fight so we have no idea what he’s capable of. But I think he’ll easily get this to the ground and probably get the victory.

Preliminary Bout Number 4 – Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

“Coach” Ed Gennero (3-0) VS. “Sid Vicious” Sid Vicious (1-0)

Gennero is one of my favorite fighters here in Evil Hilo. He’s 3-0 and puts on a great show every time. His most recent fight was action packed, went the distance and received the Fight of the Night Award. Vicious is another one of my favorite fighters, he’s just sixteen years old and I have to get his mom to sign release of liability every time he comes out. Which is cool because she’s known to walk around topless fairly often. This kid talks a lot of trash and we love it, he backed it up in his last fight as well so let’s see what happens here.

Prediction: Gennero definitely has the edge in experience, and some heavy hands that can knockout just about anybody. I’m not sure if Vicious will be able to handle someone like this, early in his career so I’ll go with Gennero by KO/TKO.

“The Bulldozer” Tony Crivalleri (1-1) VS. “The Arc Asian” Gabriel Yakasuki (2-0)

Here’s another fight that I think is a great matchup. Both of these guys have very similar skill sets and love to brawl. Crivalleri is another fan favorite here, he’s a very active striker and loves to please the fans. His last fight didn’t quite go his way as his opponent clearly had the much better Jiu Jitsu and was able to secure a guillotine pretty easily in the first round. Yakasuki is on a two fight win streak, which both ended in a knockout. He’s fighting for the first time here in EHH and will be looking to continue his win streak.

Prediction: I think Yakasuki has the knockout power to take this one.

Luke Rockstar (2-0) VS. Alexander “Vdv” Puhovin (1-0)

Rockstar has a very unique style. He has a brown belt in Jiu Jitsu but in his recent fights, hasn’t even cared to go for takedowns and utilize his grappling advantage. He prefers to stand and trade shots and so far has come out on top in these situations. Maybe he feels like his opponents aren’t worth showing off his true game… Puhovin on the other hand uses his brown belt as his main weapon. He finished his last fight just five seconds before the fight ended. Wow! He may have a harder time here as Rockstar is quite a different breed. Let’s see what he comes up with.

Prediction: This is a tough fight to call, both of these guys have brown belts but we’ve never even seen Rockstar on the ground and we don’t know what to expect from him. The mystery around this man leads me to believe he’s going to do great things in the MMA world and I’m choosing him to win, although I have no idea how he’s going to do it.

Main Card Bout Number 2 – Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Colin “.” Jeffs (3-0) VS. Bill Burly (3-2)

Up next, we have some fighters with a little more experience in the cage. Jeffs is on a three fight win streak and he’s won all of them via TKO in the first round. He’s a finisher and the fans love him we definitely have the chance to see a knockout here. Burly’s last four fights have also all ended in the first round, for better or worse. He does put on exciting fights though and isn’t afraid to trade shots. That may be his demise here though, let’s see who takes it.

Prediction: This will be an exciting one for sure. Burly should use his Muay Thai to keep Jeffs at a distance until he’s able to find an opening and go for the KO. I’m not sure if he’ll be able to as he has been KO twice so far. I’ll go with Jeffs via KO/TKO

Main Card Bout Number 3 – Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

“Hurry” Yuri De Santiuya (2-0) VS. Osvaldo “Mestre” Santos (2-0)

Both of these guys are on a two fight win streak and are looking to keep it going, but one of them will be cut short. De Santiuya isn’t the most exciting fighter, but he’s definitely effective. His skillset allows him to keep the fight where he wants it and be able to hang in wherever he goes. Santos is a BJJ fighter and has some decent boxing skills as well. He’ll definitely look to use his punching to put on some pressure until he’s able to get this fight to the ground where he’ll have a huge advantage.

Prediction: I don’t think De Santiuya has the knockout power to end this fight early and it will definitely end up on the ground and Santos will get the win via submission.

Leiro Nayr (5-0) VS. Madi “MT” Baco (1-1)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33b9.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13933751843521.jpg

Ah, a pair of fresh, young and exciting fighters in this Light Heavyweight bout. Nayr is riding a five fight win streak which all ended via KO/TKO in the first round. This guy is a natural born killer and is already very accomplished at just nineteen years old. He’s won 2 KO of the Night and 1 Fight of the Night Awards and will probably receive an award in this one as well. Baco is another fighter who loves to put on a show. He’s shown that he’s aggressive and will stand and bang with anyone. He’s coming out with some slick looking clothing and looking to put on a show for the fans tonight.

Prediction: Well, Nayr has the experience here and Baco has been knocked out before so for those reasons alone I’m going with Nayr on this one. But it could definitely go either way…

“The Bad Guy” Razor Ramon (4-1) VS. Tyler “Savage” Bennet (1-2)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b5.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b17.jpg

Aaand now, it’s time for the Main Event of the evening. This fight looks very promising and I’ve been waiting to watch it for a while now. Ramon is on a four fight win streak and has won them all via TKO early in the fight. He likes to take his enemies down and punch them in the face until the ref is forced to come in stop him from killing them. This guy is a monster and is looking to destroy everything in his path. Bennet on the other hand is a well-known drug addict. The dude is pretty much out of his mind but he does love to fight, and we respect that. He did have really bad luck in his quick fights getting placed against much better grapplers. He came back from his losing streak in his last fight where he defeated “Dirty” Darwin Dorseyin his firstfight after signing to us here in EHH. Let’s see if he can continue his streak. Whatever happens I’m sure we’ll see a knockout in this one

Prediction: I’m not really sure what’s going to happen here, Bennet will definitely take this if it he can keep it on it’s feet. He’s never actually had to take a punch while on his back so we don’t know what kind of ground striking defense or chin he has. I think Ramon will get this to the ground and do what he always does and get another TKO victory.

So that’s what we got going on for tonight, a lot of exciting fights to look forward to. Definitely expect to see a lot of finishes. Anyway my time here is up, don’t forget to checkout the bookies for this event and place your bets on your favorite fighters. I’ll see you guys tomorrow night for a recap!

-Calvin

SID http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13975125802547.jpg VICIOUS

Calvin is just a bloody bastard who cannot see things realisticly.

Calvin is dead next.

Calvin you did me wrong.

Calvin, does your son still want that guitar for his birthday?

Calvin you're next.

Calvin, it's going to be right after I win this fight where you die!

(I'll clone you so the org will remain)

Hello everyone, Calvin here. Sorry I wasn’t able to get to you yesterday; I had a very tight schedule and was unable to deliver. You know what they say though? Better late than never, EHH 9 was definitely our best even to date, we almost sold out at the underground and we had a lot of great fights and surprise finishes. Let’s check them out!

Preliminary Bout Number 1 – Light Heavyweight Fight (205bs)

Johny “Unbreakable” Clattenburg Defeats Ken Jacobs

Well, Clattenburg shut me up quickly enough. He came out with a huge combo and knocked Jacobs down immediately. He let him back up, shoots in and throws all his bodyweight down and it’s all over, Calttenburg gets a KO via SLAM and earns the KO of the Night Award for his impressive performance.

Preliminary Bout Number 2 – Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Eki Lollo Defeats Truman “Big Elbow” Goverdeen

Goverdeen showed his heart, and his chin in this one. I knew Lollo’s superior wrestling would help keep this standing and it did. He stuffed 20/21 takedowns and when he was taken down he managed to stall enough to force the referee to stand them up. Lollo wasn’t able to get the finish but he did enough work to earn the judge’s decision.

Preliminary Bout Number 3 - Welterweight Fight (170lbs)

Hades Longinius Defeats Felix “MONGOOSE” Mayor

Well, Longinius made a nice debut here. His first time out he did just what I thought he would, only better. He won this fight in every area and aspect and completely dominated Mayor. Around two minutes into the first round, he was able to take his opponent down and have his way with him. Eventually getting the win via TKO.

Preliminary Bout Number 4 – Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

“Coach” Ed Gennero Defeats “Sid Vicious” Sid Vicious

Well, I was pretty spot on for this one. I got a lot of shit from Vicious for telling him he was going to lose. Gennero proved me right though and delivered on target, the fight started off fairly even as the fighters exchanged blows. But as I expected, Gennero’s KO power and experience took over once things started heating up. At around 2:20 into the first round, Gennero lands with a huge uppercut and sends Vicious to the floor. After letting him back up, he tees off on Vicious and lands with a huge right hook that puts him to sleep earning the win via KO.

“The Arc Asian” Gabriel Yakasuki Defeats “The Bulldozer” Tony Crivalleri

I thought Yakasuki was going to get the KO tonight, I guess I was wrong. This was a very entertaining and close fight. These two guys took eachother down and just beat eachother with everything they had. It was a very close fight, but in the end Yakasuki emerged victorious via judge’s decision.

Luke Rockstar DEFEATS Alexander “Vdv” Puhovin

Rockstar was finally taken to the ground tonight and he showed off fantastic grappling skills. He was able to defend Puhovin’s attacks and force a standup. Rockstar defended well against the rest of the takedown attempts and was able to dominate the standup and earn a KO victory at 2:45 in the first round.

Main Card Bout Number 2 – Heavyweight Fight (265lbs)

Colin “.” Jeffs DEFEATS Bill Burly

Burly didn’t have the greatest gameplan here. He tried to trade shots and allowed Jeffs to get in close and put his hands on him. Burly didn’t throw enough low kicks to keep Jeffs and a distance and he paid for it. After failing a takedown attempt Jeffs threw a monster right hand that sent Burly to the floor and he was able to get on top and finish the fight, earning the win via TKO in the first round

Main Card Bout Number 3 – Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Osvaldo “Mestre” Santos DEFEATS “Hurry” Yuri De Santiuya

De Santiuya showed an incredible amount of heart in this fight. As soon as the fight started Santos immediately scored a knockdown with a huge combination that landed perfectly. This wasn’t enough to put De Santiuya away as he got back to his feet very quickly, only to take a big kick to the head and get knocked back down. This time, Santos came down with him and tried multiple submissions and tried to end the fight. After some struggling De Santiuya was able to survive until round two. The second round was a lot of back and forth action and a lot of energy wasted throwing combinations. Round three comes along and Santos manages to get another knockdown. After struggling to get anything done when he gets to the ground the ref forces another standup. Santos then scores a big right hand and forces De Santiuya into a defensive shell, but Santos finds his chin with an uppercut and finally manages to seal the deal.

Madi “MT” Baco DEFEATS Leiro Nayr

Another bad choice on my end, Nayr landed a very nice shot early on that opened Baco up. I think this really pissed off Baco as he reached in and forced a clinch. From there he had his way with Nayr landing huge knees at will. Nayr was unable to escape from enemy territory and after taking a few knees to the head, this fight was all over. Baco via TKO at 0:42 in round one.

Tyler “Savage” Bennet DEFEATS “The Bad Guy” Razor Ramon

Wow, this was an amazing fight! Ramon was able to get his takedowns but wasn’t able to do much with them. Bennet showed phenomenal Grappling defense and was able to keep Ramon from doing any real damage. The second round rolled around and after the first minute Bennet scores with a huge jab that rocks Ramon, He follows up landing flush strikes and then unloads with a huge punch, follows up with some more strikes and Ramon is unable to defend himself and the ref steps in and calls a stop the fight. Giving Bennet the win via TKO at 1:33 of round two.

Well we had some amazing fights and lots of fans in attendance. I was very surprised at some of these outcomes and want to thank all the fighters tonight for putting on an amazing show. I’ll see you guys next week for EHH 10!

-Calvin

• Upvote 1

SYD http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13975125802547.jpg VICIOUS

Sid Vicious- After I take out this Generic Generro bastard I'm gonna sit his face and tell him the shit is asphalt, and I still want to bash my guitar into shiftas fighter Ronny Henson.... Bonny Tentson? Whatever the fuck his name is' head he'll be dead in a few months.

"Gennero drops a shoulder and throws a monster hook that connects perfectly to the side of Vicious's head, knocking him out cold!"

Thanks for showing up kid. Hope you enjoyed your little nap on the canvas.

-Coach Ed