New logo for FF.

Guest VladTheImpaler

Why do that when I have an unsigned bantamweight fighter

Why not sign Jupiter with Sisu (or any other org) and go about this like a man instead of begging for a chance of quick hype boost?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

VladtheImpaler's new avatar:

http://a.gifb.in/032013/1366820111_aluminium_can_crusher.gif

Don't get me wrong I am no Finn fanboy but it pains me to see a can crusher calling out a bunch of managers for being pussies.

History of Vlad's fights

Clearly you know how to win but in no way is this respectable lol :nogood:

This is true!

Its better to ignore these butt hurt girls.

• Upvote 2

Stem fights nothing but cans and if Jupiter is such a bum then it should be an easy win and 100k

Dude, you are a burger and fries short of a combo meal if you think 100k is an incentive of any kind for a veteran manager. You have nothing to offer so...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nothing but a bunch of can crushing bitches. He wanted to call my fighter out so I called his out. Funny thing is Stem is one of EE orgs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think I missed the moment in which all of the hate against FF started. Our forum jester, the one who created thread about working in lab without any knowledge (cause in lab they are not testing knowledge in an interview), castor, started thread about them. I don't believe in most of his words, since I had oppurtunity to deal with a few of FF's members and all of them was cool.

Btw. you Vlad shouldn't accept someone opinions without questioning it... Don't swallow everything like a pelican.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nothing but a bunch of can crushing bitches. He wanted to call my fighter out so I called his out. Funny thing is Stem is one of EE orgs.

Chill out cowboy.

lmao I see the Finns has arrived :thumbup: Yesterday they were nowhere to be seen and now, within 2 hours 4 of them popped in.You fellas are like a pack of wolves, except that you are pussies instead of wolves.

Zatochi <<< Good morning, hows the construction managing business going? Im sorry to burst your little bubble there but if you and me ever meet each other in real life it will probably involve you asking me "Do you want ketchup on that?"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I think I missed the moment in which all of the hate against FF started. Our forum jester, the one who created thread about working in lab without any knowledge (cause in lab they are not testing knowledge in an interview), castor, started thread about them. I don't believe in most of his words, since I had oppurtunity to deal with a few of FF's members and all of them was cool.

Yeah me and castor have had our fair share of head butts we all know that. Now it seems like he has gotten more fuel from I dont know maybe from Byhenikov's "castor is ducker" thread or something and now he fucking ran with it. Couple parrots that I did not know of before saw an opportunity to be dicks and joined the slandering action. If you look closely it's just castor and his minions VladTheImpaler, Misfit and Goon who are throwing their feces. Couple more suprising ones have been JLP's partial and thegroovemonkeys total lack of sense about this whole thing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

lmao I see the Finns has arrived :thumbup: Yesterday they were nowhere to be seen and now, within 2 hours 4 of them popped in.You fellas are like a pack of wolves, except that you are pussies instead of wolves.

Zatochi <<< Good morning, hows the construction managing business going? Im sorry to burst your little bubble there but if you and me ever meet each other in real life it will probably involve you asking me "Do you want ketchup on that?"

It seems that your brain was destroyed by that cheap, fake weed that you have had smoked. I have written a few times that I am still studing and I am in 2nd year.

Btw. are you really jelaous about my studies? How is your life? I always wondered how feel a guy like you, fat, boring guy, spending 24/7 on a internet game, trying to be cool and be accepted by members of the community.

I think that you're playing in the same league, with that fucktard Mistif. When the play-offs of the retards starts? I always wanted to see a fight of two handicaped forum trolls.

If I would meet you that would be my first words - starts from 1:43:

• Upvote 4

It seems that your brain was destroyed by that cheap, fake weed that you have had smoked. I have written a few times that I am still studing and I am in 2nd year.

Btw. are you really jelaous about my studies? How is your life? I always wondered how feel a guy like you, fat, boring guy, spending 24/7 on a internet game, trying to be cool and be accepted by members of the community.

I think that you're playing in the same league, with that fucktard Mistif. When the play-offs of the retards starts? I always wanted to see a fight of two handicaped forum trolls.

If I would meet you that would be my first words - starts from 1:43:

Did I hurt your pink little feelings lmao :guitar:

FYI Im an importer/salesman that works from the computer. :shades:

EDIT: Stop trying to be funny, it doesnt suit you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Did I hurt your pink little feelings lmao :guitar:

FYI Im an importer/salesman that works from the computer. :shades:

EDIT: Stop trying to be funny, it doesnt suit you.

My feelings? Not really, I am not bothered by a peoples like you.

Importer/salesman? Damn you're man of the reinessance. Group leader in lab, waiter, importer/salesman, junkie, forum troll... Man of many talents. I hope you got the sarcasm.

You should stop pretending that you are smarter than you really are. It dosen't suit to you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Man, since you say the FinnFighters are such pussies why not challenge them to fights? Like the last two losses Castor suffered were from the hands of the FinnFighters, are you bitter or something?

Oh. I challenged agent dee in the xtreme k1 combat smacktalk thread and i even pm'd him about it. He ducked, of course.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1