Looking for good BJJ Gym.

GanjaPirate

I've been looking to create a BJJ fighter and would like to extend my feelers for a good location to base him out of.

If there are any mid level, affordable but effective gyms out there that think they would be a good home for my fighter please PM me. I'm still new to the game, but I'll do my best to make your gym or dojo proud.

cereal?

Any gym with an elite BJJ coach I suppose. which is almost all top gyms. make sure they have the secondaries you are wanting to train.. and if you want to gain primaries make sure there are people to spar.

If you want some start up cash send me a PM.

cereal?

Any gym with an elite BJJ coach I suppose. which is almost all top gyms. make sure they have the secondaries you are wanting to train.. and if you want to gain primaries make sure there are people to spar.

If you want some start up cash send me a PM.

I figure as much, most gyms seem to offer some sort of BJJ training, I just thought I'd make an inquiry, and see if there are any specific BJJ oriented gyms that might be looking specifically for new members etc. I haven't created the fighter yet is why I'm making the inquiry. That way I can build a fighter that will do well at the gym he'll train at.

Perhaps one day being a champion and having this story to tell about how I as his manager sought out the best for him lol.

EDIT: In regards to the offer of funds, that's kind but my mentor was kind enough to give me some to help my fighters train. Plus, a sponsor that reached out to me put me in contact with the BOOM fund? So, I'm waiting to hear from them. I wouldn't want to take money just because it is being offered.

I figure as much, most gyms seem to offer some sort of BJJ training, I just thought I'd make an inquiry, and see if there are any specific BJJ oriented gyms that might be looking specifically for new members etc. I haven't created the fighter yet is why I'm making the inquiry. That way I can build a fighter that will do well at the gym he'll train at.

Perhaps one day being a champion and having this story to tell about how I as his manager sought out the best for him lol.

EDIT: In regards to the offer of funds, that's kind but my mentor was kind enough to give me some to help my fighters train. Plus, a sponsor that reached out to me put me in contact with the BOOM fund? So, I'm waiting to hear from them. I wouldn't want to take money just because it is being offered.

As far as I know the BOOM fund is dead right now. I am not sure ER has come back and it is working again but they just unpinned the thread. Eveas said he would be interested in starting something up that is similar. If someone offers you in game cash at an early time in your game play take it. You need a lot of it early and once you get to a point when your fighters are making a ton of cash you have nothing to spend your manager cash on anyways, unless they do not own a plane or are thinking about opening an org.