Time To Return

I recently left pretty much unannounced here due to opening my own game and not having time to be able to play here anymore but I have since sold the game and now have a lot more spare time.

For those of you who don't know me by my name I ran Xtreme K1 Combat which was a pretty successful organisation which was still in its early days but since I have left the org has been deleted and my account has been bankrupted. Now I am back I do plan on opening Xtreme K1 Combat down the line but I won't be doing that until I am 100% financially stable within the game!

I'll probably be opening my open business soon when I get some money to get some VIP but I'm not 100% sure what it's going to be.

I also recently had my first real life Pro Muay Thai fight which took place yesterday. The fight was fought under 3 x 2 minute rounds and ended up a majority draw, although I felt slightly robbed as I would give him the 1st round but I clearly showed the dominance in the 2nd and was the only active fighter in the 3rd but it was a great fight and a war since the beginning!

I hope some of the guys who I used to chat to will be around to chat too and I am glad to be back!

Whatsuuup RazorMuayThai? Welcome back man.

I was really bummed to see your org go down. Next time you leave please have the sense to pay 5min of your time and message us about you leaving and close the org so the fighters in the org wont be trapped. Other than that its all good!

Oh and congrats about the IRL fight you had. In my eyes anyone who has the guts and the determination to climb in the ring are winners - win, lose or draw. =)

• Upvote 1