Looking for an Alliance

We could use you in The Corporation, I know you use the chat and our alliance is probably the most active users in chat.

oi dont try and hijack him i got here first :P

and we could do with more active chat users etc

and way where ever you end up im sure you will be a asset

We could use you in The Corporation, I know you use the chat and our alliance is probably the most active users in chat.

"could use you". Widing is MMATycoon's Marquis de Sade so if you like "crazy parties" join to The Corporation. Otherwise CBK is an alliance for you.

• Downvote 1

Widing are you using your mod status to check chats of other alliances, to be able to say: "The Corporation has the most active chat"? That would be a violation of your rank... Do you know it's about quality not quantity of chat?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Widing are you using your mod status to check chats of other alliances, to be able to say: "The Corporation has the most active chat"? That would be a violation of your rank... Do you know it's about quality not quantity of chat?

This message doesn't make sense on any level. I use the chat so thus I can see if you don't.

It makes sence, cause you named the pic "CBK chat channel". Nothing about our participation to the games chat. But lets leave this pointless discussion. Aaron if you want to be in the alliance with "top chat users" go to The Corporation since they can't be proud of anything else (joke :D). If you prefer to be with the team who have some knowledge about the game then CBK is right option.

• Downvote 7

CBK chat channel

http://previewcf.turbosquid.com/Preview/2011/02/03__01_33_29/Empty_room_render_10.jpg44be568c-33b1-4f1f-9cb2-2c769ae53cdaLarge.jpg

That pic was taken b4 arrivals and yes i know

Why widing posted it something to do with what i quoted ;)

And bragi are chat channel is on the allaince home page so any one that knows what they are doing and prob even ones that dont prob could check the chat channel out

"could use you". Widing is MMATycoon's Marquis de Sade so if you like "crazy parties" join to The Corporation. Otherwise CBK is an alliance for you.

http://www.dead-philosophers.com/comics/2010-10-18-hamster-pussy.jpg

• Upvote 2

Nice comics. I thought about reading "The 120 Days of Sodom, or the School of Libertinism" but different opinions of other peoples have rejected me from it.

I am indeed im guessing you havnt read the whole allaince home page

According to the public page of your own alliance, you have a channel called #CBK

<joke> Are you telling me that we have a separate chat channel? </joke> Never used it... I prefer to stick with the game's alliance chat.

Are we clear now?

I'd also like to see you join The Corporation :) We've got one of the more active alliances in my opinion. Many of us are actively on either the forums or chat or both!

Loved your org Xtreme K1 Combat.

Nice comics. I thought about reading "The 120 Days of Sodom, or the School of Libertinism" but different opinions of other peoples have rejected me from it.

http://www.dead-philosophers.com/comics/2011-02-28-Epicurus%5B1%5D.JPG

• Upvote 1