Biggest "can crusher"

I'm bored and would be fun to call out the biggest active can crushers of the tycoon world

With all the id restricted orgs it might be hard to find them but I think some restriction orgs add to the crushing of cans.

Might also stir up some rivalries

• Downvote 1

Aight I don't necessarily want an argument here but as I've already said it in 2 threads that ended up being locked so I didnt get an answer, I will say it again... (this thread will most likely end up being locked too lol)

The below post was by me in the 'Fin fighters new logo' thread, but as its locked so I cant quote myself...

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:07 AM

VladtheImpaler's new avatar:

http://a.gifb.in/032013/1366820111_aluminium_can_crusher.gif

Don't get me wrong I am no Finn fanboy but it pains me to see a can crusher calling out a bunch of managers for being pussies.

History of Vlad's fights

Clearly you know how to win but in no way is this respectable lol :nogood:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP says being in an ID restricted org can be considered can crushing (although I disagree for the most part) but this lad hasn't even gone to an Id restricted org he has stuck to the QFC's. I don't care that he is a can crusher but it did bug me when he was calling other managers can crushers and duckers and whatever else when he is the most notable one i have seen these days.

• Upvote 8

Damn I just a while back saw one manager who was quite obviously kicking the shit out of noobs (in an org) but can't remember his name. Nothing like Joel Nicola level stuff but anyway it didnt look good.

Gonna try to find him and if I do I'll post it here.

Damn I just a while back saw one manager who was quite obviously kicking the shit out of noobs (in an org) but can't remember his name. Nothing like Joel Nicola level stuff but anyway it didnt look good.

Gonna try to find him and if I do I'll post it here.

Found him. Check this shit out. 6-7 of his fighters have had their first loss RIGHT AFTER he moved his fighters away from Adrenaline or Throne orgs. =)

I think that Mannetosen guy is a pretty big can crusher. Look at all those QFCs in his last 20!

:(

Yeess that Tosen dude really likes to feast on innocent newbies. Im pretty sure he is the multi of Joel Nicola also.

Don't get me wrong I am no Finn fanboy but it pains me to see a can crusher calling out a bunch of managers for being pussies.

History of Vlad's fights

That's true.

You cant call someone a can crusher and a pussy if you have record like that. He can fight 1000 qfc's, i dont care about that, just don't point the finger to other players.

• Upvote 2

Aight I don't necessarily want an argument here but as I've already said it in 2 threads that ended up being locked so I didnt get an answer, I will say it again... (this thread will most likely end up being locked too lol)

The below post was by me in the 'Fin fighters new logo' thread, but as its locked so I cant quote myself...

History of Vlad's fights

Clearly you know how to win but in no way is this respectable lol :nogood:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP says being in an ID restricted org can be considered can crushing (although I disagree for the most part) but this lad hasn't even gone to an Id restricted org he has stuck to the QFC's. I don't care that he is a can crusher but it did bug me when he was calling other managers can crushers and duckers and whatever else when he is the most notable one i have seen these days.

When I questioned him/his mentor about it on the forums the reply I got was, a variation of "A new player fighting QFC's what a shock" and "Maybe he knows you've got to get hype to earn good money". But he sacks almost all his fighters once they reach the point of no more QFC's, it's pretty pathetic.

When I questioned him/his mentor about it on the forums the reply I got was, a variation of "A new player fighting QFC's what a shock" and "Maybe he knows you've got to get hype to earn good money". But he sacks almost all his fighters once they reach the point of no more QFC's, it's pretty pathetic.

This game lacks any sort of instant gratification and I can easily see why a newer manager spams QFCs. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

It all depends on your definition of can crushing. There is can crushing going on in restricted and non-restricted orgs, just in different ways.

In ID restricted orgs, there is can crushing in the early days. However, the fighters are on roughly the same level, so those "cans" could actually compete with a little research and a good mentor.

Some non-restricted orgs have much worse can crushing. They sign noob fighters to orgs and match them with fighters who they have no business fighting. Even perfect sliders have no chance in helping. This is the worst form of can crushing because it can't be overcome between the time the fight is signed and the time it takes place.

• Upvote 1

This game lacks any sort of instant gratification and I can easily see why a newer manager spams QFCs. :)

So you must be the mentor haha you must have been lovin them spins vlad got for you :shades:

Anyway, this game isn't really for people looking for instant gratification. Noone knows that more than me! I have been playing like 2 and a half years and haven't broken the top 100 yet (should have got a mentor).

• Upvote 3

There are more than a few ways to can crush in ID restricted orgs.

Placing a 25 year old new creation in an org populated with 18-19 year olds is definitely can crushing.

A veteran manager with a fighter whose ID is right at the low end limit is borderline doing it, especially as the fighter ages.

• Upvote 1

http://cdn.arwrath.com/8/84625.gif

Yes they will, just like how you gonna hate the finns for believing they do something that you actually do lol

Anyway as I stated before I don't care if you can crush, I just think your a fool for pointing fingers and now I have pointed the finger back at you, you are speechless. :bangin:

• Upvote 5

So you must be the mentor haha you must have been lovin them spins vlad got for you :shades:

Anyway, this game isn't really for people looking for instant gratification. Noone knows that more than me! I have been playing like 2 and a half years and haven't broken the top 100 yet (should have got a mentor).

If I ever won anything I probably would. :D

Can Crushing.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/hippyjump50/worlds_largest_boobs9.jpg

Don't worry, probably only the orthopaedic doctors got that joke. Pretty high level stuff.

• Upvote 1

Can Crushing.

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/hippyjump50/worlds_largest_boobs9.jpg

Don't worry, probably only the orthopaedic doctors got that joke. Pretty high level stuff.

Id crush thoughs cans anyday