ONI RESURECTION

coton81

guys i have booked the arena for the 3rd of may for the resurrection card this card will be kicking things off in Onis return to dominance

so what we need is past Oni fighters and managers to participate on this card to make it a night to remember .. so if you want in pm me and let me know

the reason ive gone for teh 3rd of may is to allow time to put the card together thus allowing for guys that want to take part get released and also allows them to recover from injury's and get some training in

just a quick update on the rules of the event they will be previous oni rules which are

1. all fights in a cage
  2. the fight length will either be 3x10 min or 5x10 min depends on what the participants want
  3. fights will be judged on a whole fight system

this should be fun so come join the party :D :band:

• Upvote 1

ill update this post as and when we get more participants here is who is interested so far ( subject to change due to non availability )

opponents for these guys will be needed soon as they can confirm about taking part :boxing:

1. ​waru kuzuri oni hof ( 123850) former oni champ p4p ranking 1928 135lb class
  2. Ben stone oni hof (118690) last oni 170lb champ p4p ranking 325 ww
  3. Autumn hunter oni hof (139167) last shw champ p4p ranking 487 hw or shw class
  4. antonio hong (102183) p4p ranking 541 mw
  5. judge holden (46153 ) former lhw champ p4p raning 2327 lhw
  6. red fox oni hof ( 68221) former champ p4p ranking 85 135/145lb
  7. takeru kyle oni hof (69970) former mw champ p4p ranking 1736 mw
  8. pikku nakarainen oni hof (117324) former 145&155 champ p4p rankling 164 145/155
  9. brick tires (172847) p4p ranking 126 hw

defiantly appearing

1. kong su han oni hof ( 81076) p4p ranking 981 145lb
  2. Autumn hunter oni hof (139167) last shw champ p4p ranking 487 hw or shw class
  3. red fox oni hof ( 68221) former champ p4p ranking 85 135/145lb
  4. ​waru kuzuri oni hof ( 123850) former oni champ p4p ranking 1928 135lb class
  5. takeru kyle oni hof (69970) former mw champ p4p ranking 1736 mw
  6. antonio hong (102183) p4p ranking 541 mw

Good luck in recruiting fighters. Sadly I can't offer my fighters they are to young :P

You mean they're contracted to the Quick Fighting Championships right?

• Downvote 1

As I said in our PM ONI HOF'er Kong Suhan would come back to do a one off for this card. If you want to talk to Martel or Sheen's orgs about them also partaking I would be willing to make that happen. Martel would mix it up with Waru, I think that'd be a fun fight.

Maybe old Lange the punching bag will come knockout Hong again.

As I said in our PM ONI HOF'er Kong Suhan would come back to do a one off for this card. If you want to talk to Martel or Sheen's orgs about them also partaking I would be willing to make that happen. Martel would mix it up with Waru, I think that'd be a fun fight.

Maybe old Lange the punching bag will come knockout Hong again.

Ascension gave Fox the green light as well. :-D