Bisping vs. Kennedy

Yeah I'll take the bet for 100k :) Reply back to confirm

Alright mate we are set. Good luck. Should make the fight a little more interesting at least.

and Bisping will win me a further 200k!

Maybe you win, maybe you don't but either way Bisping has never shown anything that should give you too much confidence in the bets. He's the favorite sure but I don't think either fighter really outclasses the other in this matchup.

"To win in life you have to push forward no matter what. Unless you have to move back and then back some more throwing the occasional jab and hoping that those are points enough to get you through life."

Maybe you win, maybe you don't but either way Bisping has never shown anything that should give you too much confidence in the bets. He's the favorite sure but I don't think either fighter really outclasses the other in this matchup.

"To win in life you have to push forward no matter what. Unless you have to move back and then back some more throwing the occasional jab and hoping that those are points enough to get you through life."

These are the people that have beat Michael Bisping:

a) Rashad Evans (ex-UFC LHW champ) - extremely close split decision, could have gone either way. Outstruck Rashad 40-23 (in sig. strikes).

b ) Dan Henderson (ex-Pride WW & MW champ, ex-Strikeforce LHW champ, ex-UFC tournament champ) - was KO'd clean.

c) Wanderlei Silva (ex-Pride MW champ) - again, close decision loss, took Silva down like 5 times.

d) Chael Sonnen (MW contender, WEC rightful LHW champ) - close decision loss, many people thought he won it.

f) Vitor Belfort (ex-UFC LHW champ) - clear KO loss, but Vitor is a beast who has KO'd Bisping, Rockhold & Henderson in the span of a year.

Now sure, you can mention Matt Hamill when talking about decisions not going his way, but from that list you can see that his losses come from truly elite guys. In most cases, he has put up a really close fight with these elite fighters.

Kennedy will lose this fight because he won't be able to hang on the feet with Bisping for 5 rounds. Bisping may not have KO power, but he will slowly pick Kennedy apart and will most likely win by decision or late TKO stoppage. Kennedy has fought 5 rounds twice (vs. Rockhold, vs. Souza). He has lost both of those bouts.

I would bet on Rockhold and Souza over Bisping. His best days are behind him. can he win? yes will he... not likely. Kennedy's 2 other loses come to Mayhem in 07 and Scott Smith in 01. This will be the Chael fight all over again unless Bisping pulls out his trusty eye-poke

You're kidding yourself if you think Kennedy is as good of a wrestler as Chael is.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow night, I'll be expecting the following:

100k from JC Raven

100k from GSP

200k from Bravo

Thanks for the donations guys.

You will be 500k poorer by the looks of things