EA UFC

Wolf

I don't want to get depressed. We are having issues justifying the purchase of a PS4.

This has been my issue... nothing else coming out is desired, especially since trolls destroyed my ncaa football fun. But i just get more mad whenever i play undisputed 3....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/48414415.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't like the way that you have to start your UFC career off in The Ultimate Fighter, all the fighters in The Ultimate Fighter have had multiple professional fights before they were invited to participate in one of the previous series.

They could have just used Strikeforce, WEC or a generic local MMA event for your fighter to get experience before he was recognised by the UFC / got the chance to join a season of TUF.

I don't like the way that you have to start your UFC career off in The Ultimate Fighter, all the fighters in The Ultimate Fighter have had multiple professional fights before they were invited to participate in one of the previous series.

They could have just used Strikeforce, WEC or a generic local MMA event for your fighter to get experience before he was recognised by the UFC / got the chance to join a season of TUF.

I agree but they still havent released all the details so there might be a story mode (tuf) and a career or multiple choices or something even then the detail to the career mode looks insane