EA UFC

Wolf

I don't usually but I might just for the hell of it.

EA scares me. They're extremely lazy with their games. Christ, one year their big update on Madden was auto-sprint. Makes me think the game will be crap or they'll make a decent game and never improve on it and basically just pull out roster updates yearly.

Theyre extra lazy on madden yearly, nba live is complete trash so i get worried too

Having Bruce Lee is awesome .... in standup no one will have a chance again Bruce Lee in real life ...
but I don;t know much about him .... like his wrstling ability and his groiund skills?
what do u guys think ?

In the most recent issue of Game Informer, they said this about Bruce Lee.

"We didn't put him in the game with a 100 skill in everything. We didn't want people to go online and see only Bruce Lee vs. Bruce Lee. He was a tremendous athelete with amazing striking, but he only really started adopting grappling skills late on. He also lived in a world that sort of predated Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, so we wanted to be evenhanded with the idea of who he was and what he was capable of."

So looks like an average/decent ground game. Probably good enough to get it back to standing.

In the most recent issue of Game Informer, they said this about Bruce Lee.

"We didn't put him in the game with a 100 skill in everything. We didn't want people to go online and see only Bruce Lee vs. Bruce Lee. He was a tremendous athelete with amazing striking, but he only really started adopting grappling skills late on. He also lived in a world that sort of predated Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, so we wanted to be evenhanded with the idea of who he was and what he was capable of."

So looks like an average/decent ground game. Probably good enough to get it back to standing.

And that is a good thing, if he was elite at standup and ground he would be an obvious choice for everyone. Great job EA. :)

Yeah the trailer really only showed his striking which looked good, im hoping the one punch KO's aren't too similar to UFC3 where the dude just looked like they died and some of the EA UFC footage they kinda look similar with the fighters going dead.

Anyway, I think I read somewhere you can get Bruce Lee as a pre order AND if you complete career on expert difficulty, as I said his striking looks beast, if a bit unrealistic for MMA as you don't see too many tornado kicks in MMA and it looks like at least 4 fighters so far have that move, anyway I just hope the grappling is good from what im hearing it will be really good.

Can't wait to be Nurgedomedov and wrestle fuck people online into rage quitting :owned:

• Upvote 2

Yeah the trailer really only showed his striking which looked good, im hoping the one punch KO's aren't too similar to UFC3 where the dude just looked like they died and some of the EA UFC footage they kinda look similar with the fighters going dead.

Anyway, I think I read somewhere you can get Bruce Lee as a pre order AND if you complete career on expert difficulty, as I said his striking looks beast, if a bit unrealistic for MMA as you don't see too many tornado kicks in MMA and it looks like at least 4 fighters so far have that move, anyway I just hope the grappling is good from what im hearing it will be really good.

Can't wait to be Nurgedomedov and wrestle fuck people online into rage quitting :owned:

Throwing everyone like ragdolls, nice!