Island Fighters

marioufc420

They will all end up at whatever city your select for your end location for them if you have enough fighter slots to keep them all if you dont the will go on the fa list i assume

They will all end up at whatever city your select for your end location for them if you have enough fighter slots to keep them all if you dont the will go on the fa list i assume

Ok, but what I mean is instead of picking a location you can choose the option "release him". What happens if you set multiple fighters to be released? Do they all get released for free immediately or what?

"On your fighter's edit details page or company page, you will have the option to set a post Island location. When the season runs out on The Island, your fighter / company will be moved to this location free of charge." - Island Wiki

I'm still not sure what Mike intended. I hope it's free retirement though because I made four and I'll probably only keep two. I did ask around at season start (because I didn't play last season) but no one seemed to remember or know if VIP was charged last time.