Matt "The Fraud" Miller

Well, well, well if it isn't my favourite jobber/punching bag Skid Torres. Back from "retirement" and ready to be beaten into another living coma I see.

Reserve Martel a spot on SuperNova V he would like to fight on the card as well. He'll even help Torres warm up backstage if he can't find any cornermen to work with him.

Here's a little reminder for you my old friend...

Martel vs Torres I

Martel vs Torres II

• Upvote 3

Well, well, well if it isn't my favourite jobber/punching bag Skid Torres. Back from "retirement" and ready to be beaten into another living coma I see.

Reserve Martel a spot on SuperNova V he would like to fight on the card as well. He'll even help Torres warm up backstage if he can't find any cornermen to work with him.

Here's a little reminder for you my old friend...

Martel vs Torres I

Martel vs Torres II

Kid Torres warms up with paraplegic toddlers. It's the only way he doesn't get KO'ed before the fight.

• Upvote 2

the martel fights were part of the blitz conspiracy that i blew wide open. where is blitz? tell me...where is blitz? anyone?

I SHUT IT DOWN

the shadiness is over. after kid takes the title back, i will happily arrange for kid to slap martel around.

• Upvote 1

Think Kid Torres should fight Leroy Morris (16-7) before you start running your mouth, Kid Torres may be a former #1 p4p fighter but he's ranked 931st in the FW division.

If he's to have any chance against the big boys, he has to prove himself and Leroy Morris is the perfect test. Though I'm not sure if this is a fair fight, pretty sure Leroy would kill Kid Torres. Hate to think what Frank Rizzo Jr would do to him...

listen bro, i dont have time taking meaningless fights in meaningless ors...against meaningless fighters. the ranking system in this game is broken. kid left as #1...he was never beaten or lost that rank.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Think Kid Torres should fight Leroy Morris (16-7) before you start running your mouth, Kid Torres may be a former #1 p4p fighter but he's ranked 931st in the FW division.

If he's to have any chance against the big boys, he has to prove himself and Leroy Morris is the perfect test. Though I'm not sure if this is a fair fight, pretty sure Leroy would kill Kid Torres. Hate to think what Frank Rizzo Jr would do to him...

:OMG:

• Upvote 1

listen bro, i dont have time taking meaningless fights in meaningless ors...against meaningless fighters. the ranking system in this game is broken. kid left as #1...he was never beaten or lost that rank.

They call Martel "The Pedobear" because he's raped a Kid on 2 occasions!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1391921241Martel%20Shirt.jpg

• Upvote 3

kid torres hasnt been around in years and this is already one of the most popular threads in recent history. speaks for itself bro. the game is ran by bum managers and even worse fighters right now. it's filled with managers who "work together" and fix fights...and deal in shady matchmaking. what happened to the days of wanting to be the #1 org...the #1 manager? now these fakes and phonies are happily "trading" fighters while each org in the top 10 trades spots and hits #1 every other week. what a bunch of pansies youve all become. i'm disgusted by all of you. when i was around...i was destroying everything in my path. i made enemies with the "power" players in this game. now the game is ran by cowards...no one wants to truly be #1 in any sense anymore. youre all content to share it.

well im here to change that. i'm smashing all of you. none of you can stop me.

also cant help but notice that bum scotty bennett got KOed. i told jlp his chin was weak a long time ago. lucky i didnt get my hands on him with franky syn bro.

• Upvote 2

How could he be #1 when you left when he was beaten so many times?

I'm happy to bet 250k that Leroy Morris would beat Kid Torres

Rumour has it that Kid Torres is too scared to accept the fight they have in mind for him... against Leroy Morris....

Kid aint beating anyone in that whole division. So if he fights your guy he aint getting a title shot. Since it's funny to watch Kid get knocked out by a champ, they should just set the title fight up ASAP.

So Kid can get KO'ed and F-Man can go back to pretending his beard doesnt make him look like the biggest douche in NY.

FMan, join VC-13 :)

i would join just for you...since youre the only person i know in it i think. for now...i ride alone....

Rumour has it that Kid Torres is too scared to accept the fight they have in mind for him... against Leroy Morris....

rumor has it that no one knows who leroy morris is. gtfo of my thread.

Kid aint beating anyone in that whole division. So if he fights your guy he aint getting a title shot. Since it's funny to watch Kid get knocked out by a champ, they should just set the title fight up ASAP.

So Kid can get KO'ed and F-Man can go back to pretending his beard doesnt make him look like the biggest douche in NY.

after i win the title i'll ko bennett just as i promised to do long ago.

Fight has already verbally been offered, proposed opponent Rizzo Jr has to finish other obligations then will be coming after your fool!

good. get me a gym bro.