a few questions about hiddens

itakebrides

e.g.if you put 2 together makes it better or make's another hidden something like that

okay was thinking thats what you meant but just wasnt sure ---- no 2 make another hidden or anything like that -- now some hiddens combine with another strong hidden makes your fighter better in certain aspects -- like stand up having ko power along with granite chin or big heart is a plus -- ground guy intelligence combined with big heart or confidence helps -- hiddens can work with each other for a certain build but dont create another hidden

okay was thinking thats what you meant but just wasnt sure ---- no 2 make another hidden or anything like that -- now some hiddens combine with another strong hidden makes your fighter better in certain aspects -- like stand up having ko power along with granite chin or big heart is a plus -- ground guy intelligence combined with big heart or confidence helps -- hiddens can work with each other for a certain build but dont create another hidden

ok thank you

thats what i meant do they help each other..

how comes that after 3rd fight with a fighter "tends to cut easily" pops up?

Because after his first fight it didnt pop up, i thought i had a good one :D

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=264014

yeah that the one of the strangest thing i ever saw in this game :arrowhead: . Normally it pops first then get replace by some other hidden not the other way around.yeah i wouldn't pay to much attention to it .I had a few guys pop that some never cut others were bad cutters so i dont take any notice of it Unless your figther is cutting bad in actual fights which he seems not to i take with a pinch of salt .About 80% percent of time it pops or fighters who have ko power but there punches or strength is not high enough or it to pop so cut easily shows up .