Ultimate VIP Tournament

Now I'm running a turny already but want feed back for my next one since the current one didn't get much hype or intrest.

Now this is the first idea

Prizes: 4yr VIP winner take all

Fighters: 32

Bracket: Double elimination

Division: 185 or 205

Id cap: 170k

OR

Prizes: 2yr VIP (winnner take all in each division)

Fighters: 64

Bracket: Single elimination

Division: 170 AND 205

I'd cap: 170k

If the player pool does not meet the requirements then I will not run it

Now I'm sure if this gains enough interest then cash awards will be offered from sponsors and donations.

Now that you have read all that this is what I need

Writer: Someone to do the previews and reviews

Sponsors: Just some bonus awards for of the turny awards.

Contract ideas: An idea of how much each contract should be.

Private jets: I want these guys to fly in style to be biggest VIP prize of their life.

Im not sure it would ever work but someday id like to see a vip tournament for guys that dont yet have vip. there are many playing that I think would enter a tournament like this.

As for your layout..... 4yrs vip is a long time. 6mo Id think would be a good prize and if you wanted to could be rewarded to more than one manager depending on variables like crowd favorites (best smacktalk) comeback of the tourney etc. Also 32 might be easier to sign up and manage. Just a thought....Good luck with it.

• Downvote 1

I will need a writer and someone to post the bracket here since I'm on a cell phone and cant use all the features as a computer. This will take some planning but I'm all for doing this if people want a shot at a major prize.

I'm rather low on funds atm so not sure what I will do about contracts

Im not sure it would ever work but someday id like to see a vip tournament for guys that dont yet have vip. there are many playing that I think would enter a tournament like this.

As for your layout..... 4yrs vip is a long time. 6mo Id think would be a good prize and if you wanted to could be rewarded to more than one manager depending on variables like crowd favorites (best smacktalk) comeback of the tourney etc. Also 32 might be easier to sign up and manage. Just a thought....Good luck with it.

I like your ideas. Yes 4yrs is a long time but vip can be used for several things. I don't want to do a 16m turny because a couple lucky wins and you're in the top. This has to be ran as a 32 man.

The 64 man turny would be 32 in each division

As said this is a rough draft and ultimately you as a fighter know what type of turny you want to join. If people think 4yrs is a bit much then I can always do a 1-2yr

This is a cool idea and surely would get interest.

But the non VIP tourney is a bad idea. It will struggle to get interest and to be honest, people who are not VIPs already are either not interested enough in the game, not good/bothered enough at the game to earn tycoon dollars to pay for VIP that way, or ar somehow that broke that in real life they cant spare ten dollars to play the game as a VIP.

No denying that - keep it VIP if you are gonna do this IMO.

• Upvote 1

I want to do this fir sure but just trying to decide what details need to be worked out before it's put in motion. I should of put a poll up and let everyone pick

wrong wrongedy wrong :P

6 months VIP is good for a creation tourney, but not for 170k ID guys. Not many are going to leave their org for a chance to win 6 months VIP, I know I wouldn't. 4 years is a big prize indeed but big prizes are needed to attract that many fighters who are developed not just new creations.

As for the part about a non vip tourney Rory said it well:

This is a cool idea and surely would get interest.

But the non VIP tourney is a bad idea. It will struggle to get interest and to be honest, people who are not VIPs already are either not interested enough in the game, not good/bothered enough at the game to earn tycoon dollars to pay for VIP that way, or ar somehow that broke that in real life they cant spare ten dollars to play the game as a VIP.

No denying that - keep it VIP if you are gonna do this IMO.

Yea I just need enough interest in this. I think I'm going with the 32 man double elimination. I have to find a writer do do previews and reviews. Then I need to get a few hundred grand just for contracts.